It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
(female)

Jabbary HB User
Husband Low libido depressing me

I have just had it up to here, I just don't know what to do, my husband 38 I'm 26 we been married 3years our sex drives just don't match at all , I want it all the time but he can have it twice a month will be good for him, I have a very high sex drive.To cut the story short I can't handle anymore, the only good thing is when we do have sex I do orgasm, what bothers me only is I wish he would touch me he doesn't I do orgasm because I'm just that horny always but I would want to be touched and foreplay to make matters worse, when he is sure I have had an orgasm he musterbates he never comes inside me, I feel so offended this has happened ever since we met I would say he has gone through to ejaculate inside me less than 3% of all the time we had sex sometimes I say to myself it doesn't matter as long you satisfied but I want more meaning to our marriage sex life I feel like I'm not good enough, it's just a mess I feel like I'm losing the most important time of my life not getting enough.Last week I sent him an SMS complaining and said I hate our sex life he never replied or asked I think he was offended its been almost 5weeks I'm 26 I can go on like that, what do I do I feel so hurt about all this please anyone do you know how I can deal with this, I told him to go see a doctor he never responds

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
(female)

Wheeze HB User
Re: Husband Low libido depressing me

You really need to talk to him. Face to face, especially if you're married, you should feel comfortable talking to one another.

Let him know how you're feeling, and what you want from this marriage. I can understand your pain; my boyfriend, when we weren't having actual intercourse but were performing oral etc., would always finish. I did it maybe once, usually I would start and he would take over. I was offended and felt like I couldn't do it, he didn't want me to etc.... I just spoke to him, and he didn't think that <i>I</i> wanted to. He thought he was doing what I would want!

Communication is key

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
(male)

Manly HB User
Re: Husband Low libido depressing me

Hi, from a guys point of view, it's horrible if he really has sex only twice a month, does not touch you and masterbates himself everytime to enjoy it.

One side of me tells me that he does not have interest for you, possibly has something against you and either defaulted to solo masturbation (most likely) or (God forbid) somebody else. The other possibility is that something is really wrong with him healthwise... but then why wouldn't he want to get help?

Now, it can get tricky when you confront him. Guys' sex drive is strongly driven by their self ego. So if you make him feel like crap, he will loose any little that he did have. So when you talk to him, tell him how buff/sexy/manly he looks and how he drives you nuts, to a point where you really want him to touch you every day. Unless he is really hiding something, I'd imagine this should be enough to open him up to you.

Last edited by Manly; 06-18-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Closed Thread