It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2002, 02:42 PM   #1
Veteran

ana_24 HB User
Post Anyone else have small nipples???

My nipples are so small they practically look like a little boy's. They're not so bad when they're flat but when they're erect, I loose almost all of the aerola... It's so frustrating, I feel like a freak sometimes.. lol.. Also, my boyfriend has told me that when he sucks on my nipples, sometimes there is a liquid that comes out that he can taste. Is that normal? Apparently it is but I guess no one ever really talks about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2002, 03:21 PM   #2

eyeris HB User
I have small ones too. Maybe not as small as a man's, but small never the less. The glands inside of breasts are modified sweat glands. I don't have any personal experience with the liquid coming out (except when I breastfed) but it doesn't seem too odd to have something come out of them if sucked hard enough. Probably some sweat-like liquid is my guess.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2002, 05:55 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

maryett HB User
I don't have small nipples (wish I did) but my areolas are pretty much the same colour as the rest of my breast so I probably look like you when your nipples are hard. I like having skin coloured areolas.

Old 12-19-2002, 01:56 AM   #4

paulb HB User
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by ana_24:
my boyfriend has told me that when he sucks on my nipples, sometimes there is a liquid that comes out that he can taste. Is that normal?
Of <i>course</i> it is. They're there for making milk, if they've ever been <i>used</i> for this purpose they can be "re-started" if sucked enough, even women (and a few men) have done this to feed a baby <i>without</i> even being pregnant before. Certainly no harm in it. Also a side effect of antipsychotic drugs (used to treat Schizophrenia and such) and anti-nausea drugs.

Milk as such tastes nice - if you like sweet things (<i>much</i> sweeter than cow juice), but the "dregs" that build up at other times may "go off" - usually greenish or cream, sometimes dark (old blood).

Too much information?

Old 12-19-2002, 10:04 AM   #5
Veteran

ana_24 HB User
I've never had a baby so I doubt it's milk that's coming out but probably just some sort of discharge.. and like you said, it's only when he sucks on them really hard.

Old 12-19-2002, 12:07 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User
there are glands aroudn your areola that produce oils to keep it from getting irritated when baby sucks on it.

maybe it could be those.

Old 12-20-2002, 07:15 AM   #7
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
I have very small breasts but HUGE nipples. I dont know if its normal or not. But they love to stick out all the time and it looks odd cause its all you can see nipples no boobs to go along with them.

Closed Thread