It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2002, 06:22 PM   #1
(female)

MoonOverMarin HB User
Exclamation My man takes too long to orgasm.

Maybe I'm just not used to it, but my man takes a while to orgasm... like 20-30 minutes. Though this may be a good thing for some women, it ain't a good thing for me! Sometimes he gets so tired he doesn't even orgasm at all. That's never happened to me. I usually can make a guy orgasm like champ, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong this time??

I thought of several factors... it can't be that I'm "loose"... I'm a pretty thin petite girl. He's a little smaller than average, but still?? Or maybe it's because he's almost 10 years older than me and isn't at his peak anymore?

Once he even apologized for not "finishing" I felt awful!! I wanna please my man any way possible, and don't want him to feel bad for not having an orgasm. HELP!!

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 12-13-2002).]

Old 12-13-2002, 07:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

tinkers HB User
Hi,
medication, stress, longterm ilness, age. These can be factors. Have you tried talking to him? 20-30 is good. Do you get bored or does it hurt after awhile? If not then I wouldn't worry. Except for the part of not finishing at all. He could just have a tiring job?
Good luck
Tink

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2002, 08:46 PM   #3
Inactive

silverwill HB User
Red face

20-30 min? That's it? My 1st (he's been an ex for a long time, but not because of this) took almost 3 hours!! He pretty much trained me to endure long sex sessions. 20-30 was where my last b/f was. It was a perfect time frame for me & I wouldn't have it any other way.

Old 12-13-2002, 10:04 PM   #4
lethargic1

oh man, r u guys lucky. my man is quick. but he makes up for it by pleasing me in other ways, so I can't complain. we both are under alot of stress and pressure and barely have time for sex. when we vacation and relax he seems to last longer. don't complain about 20-30! LOL

Old 12-14-2002, 06:37 AM   #5

summersolstice HB User
You are so lucky! My boyfriend usually takes at LEAST an hour and a half. I don't think it's anything I'm doing wrong, he says he's just always been like that. Sometimes it's great but other times it can feel a bit like an endurance test. Some people just require more stimulation and I know I can't complain cos I'm a bit like that myself.

Old 12-17-2002, 07:06 PM   #6
Inactive

silverwill HB User
I forgot to mention, I prefer the marathon men. The 20-30 min, the hour & 1/2 stuff... (3 is really pushing it. I finished like 1/2 way thru it & now I'm just laying there-kind of thing) I have been with the 50 yard dashers though.
One of the guys I was with (I was with him on 2 different occasions) started out like Jim from American Pie & years later had worked up to a whopping 5 min. He eventually earned the nickname "Honey Bunny". I can't stand that! I'm not even revved up yet!
Nope!! Bring on the ones in it for the long haul--they can usually keep up with me.

Old 12-19-2002, 12:39 PM   #7
Inactive

da_boat HB User
I once dated a guy that took 2 hours! ugh! I didn't date him long, I just couldn't take it. It wouldn't be so bad if I was as into it, but I got bored, sore, and thought 'alright, already'. Then would wonder if I was doing something wrong? No thanks! Then, I dated a different guy that was at least and hour, but it was awesome. It was like an endurance test, but did not mind that one at all! Am now married is neither too quick or too long, just right for my speed. lol, sounds like Goldilocks... not too long, not too short... Just Right!

Old 12-20-2002, 12:22 PM   #8
(female)

Starbuk498 HB User
OMG!

I cannot beleive that some of you ladies are complaining! 2-3 hours? Life would be grand!

I've had to condition myself for 3-4 minutes.....he GIVES QUICK A NEW NAME.

and YOU guys are complaining?

Old 12-20-2002, 08:35 PM   #9
Inactive

silverwill HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbuk498:
OMG!

I cannot beleive that some of you ladies are complaining! 2-3 hours? Life would be grand!

I've had to condition myself for 3-4 minutes.....he GIVES QUICK A NEW NAME.

and YOU guys are complaining?

I was complaining about 3 hour sex with Joe Dirt, who has a pencil for a penis. He was a decent length, but also too long for me (I'm not very tall), very thin so you had to move around to feel it on the sides, it was actually kinda pointy, & he liked to ram girls. Now, I like it rough & hitting the hours marks, but not while it feels he punctured my lung. He also put me in unnatural positions that hurt my insides. Thankfully, they could be fixed easily.

The friction is another thing. After 3 hours, I'm like, look I'm chafed. If you're not done yet, ask Rosie Palm to finish the job. I'm getting a sandwich.

& as I've mentioned before. I was once stuck with the guy who didn't even make it to penetration before he would ejaculate. He'd hit the outside lip & it was over. When it's over before it starts, THAT'S fast!

I'm complaining about bad sex that takes too long, any sex that doesn't take long enough, & the "Aren't you done YET?" point.

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 12-21-2002).]

Closed Thread