It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2003, 08:29 AM   #1

captainfantastico HB User
Smile shampoo/brush my wifes hair

I love to play with, shampoo, and brush my wifes hair. Her hair is long, straight, and quite beautiful. Heaven for me would be to spend a Sunday afternoon (of course, once football season is over...ha ha) worshipping her beautiful mane. Here is my problem... she thinks I'm too obsessed with her hair. She knows it arouses me to do the things I mentioned above. She thinks it is a bit weird. Am I weird to enjoy this? Isn't their worse things in life I might be infatuated with? I just want to know if you think it seems weird. Thanks

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 01-10-2003).]

Old 01-10-2003, 11:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
I'm wondering what bfl edited.
Anyway, it could be that you've moved into fetish territory. And certainly, there are "weirder" fetishes than hair. Since you find it sexually arousing, it's going to be a problem if your wife doesn't find your interest in it equally arousing for her. Basically, you're asking her to humor you, if she isn't involved in whatever it is you want to do...and if you're mostly interested in her hair, which, when you really think about it, is just an inanimate object, like a shoe.

As for if it's weird, who's to say what's weird? It seems realatively harmless to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2003, 11:40 AM   #3

captainfantastico HB User
thanks for your articulate and candid response. I wouldn't say I have a fetish, since I am not 100% fixated with her hair. I must say that hair (particularly long) has always attracted me. I have never hid this from her.
As far as what was edited, I simply asked if there were others who enjoyed what I enjoy. Nothing perverted or anything like that.
Thanks again

{no taking surverys or polls as to posters personal preferences....thanks, bfl}

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 01-10-2003).]

Old 01-11-2003, 03:41 PM   #4
Inactive

silverwill HB User
I don't think it's weird. I personally love to have my hair played with. It's really relaxing. My last b/f thought so too I think. He let me play with his hair. His was butt length, blonde, straight, & fine. I adored it & would never let him cut it because it was so beautiful. My hair was several different colours (I dyed it a few times) & before I cut it, was just as long, but thick & curly. He didn't play with my hair much. I wish he would have.

Closed Thread