It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2003, 06:21 PM   #1

leandro HB User
use a condum but notice warts after 3 hours,is it condum holes?

hi i had sex with a prostitue last saturday. I really use a condum 'fulex brand' which made in taiwan.Sex was only 1 round for a condum and didnt get a second round coz the prostitute require additional payment. i think it lasted 5 mins then went home where sex was over..after 2 hours(after sex) as i am home i have notice like 2 red genital warts in my head of penis but after 3 days the red mark and and like moles it subsided..The size is about 1mm or 2 mm in diameter..Could this be a condum leakage or condum holes...I mean i dont have sex this year only dec. 13...before sex i didnt inspect my head of penis if there is a wart or something(very small bumps like warts)...coz i am not concious of it..i really donno if i had this problem before sex or got it from a prostitute..Could you people give me answers???
I am worried and did not sleep for 5 days...please enlighten my problem,,,IS this a condum leakage. and while the wart appear for 2 hours after sex...Right now these warts are subsided, i would like to get hiv test after 3 months...I am scarred for condum holes!

please make this a new post i am new to this thread....not very familiar...

Old 12-17-2003, 10:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User
Re: use a condum but notice warts after 3 hours,is it condum holes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leandro
hi i had sex with a prostitue last saturday. I really use a condum 'fulex brand' which made in taiwan.Sex was only 1 round for a condum and didnt get a second round coz the prostitute require additional payment. i think it lasted 5 mins then went home where sex was over..after 2 hours(after sex) as i am home i have notice like 2 red genital warts in my head of penis but after 3 days the red mark and and like moles it subsided..The size is about 1mm or 2 mm in diameter..Could this be a condum leakage or condum holes...I mean i dont have sex this year only dec. 13...before sex i didnt inspect my head of penis if there is a wart or something(very small bumps like warts)...coz i am not concious of it..i really donno if i had this problem before sex or got it from a prostitute..Could you people give me answers???
I am worried and did not sleep for 5 days...please enlighten my problem,,,IS this a condum leakage. and while the wart appear for 2 hours after sex...Right now these warts are subsided, i would like to get hiv test after 3 months...I am scarred for condum holes!

please make this a new post i am new to this thread....not very familiar...

it sounds more like a reaction to the condom matertial. genital warts don't usually go away by on their own and they "cluster" together. it takes a while for the virus that causes warts to get going, so it is almost impossible for you to get them so fast. just remember that no protection is 100%. i do not think you have anything to worry about though. you can get tested for STD and HIV now, and again later, it might ease your mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2003, 06:47 AM   #3
Inactive

KimRick HB User

Condoms DO NOT protect against warts or herpes! Because they are transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, you can have a wart or sore on other parts of the genital area that aren't protect by the condom (scrotum, thigh, anus, etc.) and still be infected.

Old 12-18-2003, 07:15 AM   #4

leandro HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimRick
Condoms DO NOT protect against warts or herpes! Because they are transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, you can have a wart or sore on other parts of the genital area that aren't protect by the condom (scrotum, thigh, anus, etc.) and still be infected.
how do you know that condum has a leakage or breaks during sexual intercourse??

Old 12-18-2003, 08:08 AM   #5
Inactive

KimRick HB User

I would think that you'd be able to tell, if you were wearing one and had semen on the outside of it.

Old 12-18-2003, 02:54 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I agree this can't be warts, at least not from your most recent encounter. It takes many weeks to several months before they will show up.

Even herpes will take at least 2 or 3 days to show up.

It might be friction burns, if she was not all that wet. Those would heal in a few days.

Condoms certainly do protect against herpes and warts, but as stated, they can only protect what they cover. Females are only protected by what the condom covers.

After a condom is rolled on, inspect it for a proper fit and to see if there are any pinholes. These are pretty rare. You can unroll them a bit and puff some air insider to check for leaks, but if you buy them from a reputable source, the odds of leaks are very small. I have no idea about the source or quality of the condoms your lady used. Next time, it might be wise to use your own.

Old 12-19-2003, 04:00 AM   #7

leandro HB User

sh_t, do you think i have AIDS????? i would like to undergo testing since i lived in the philippines, is 3 months effective hiv in our country??

if i test negative, will buy a ***** instead of giving myself again to prostitutes!

Last edited by leandro; 12-19-2003 at 04:11 AM.

Old 12-19-2003, 07:56 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leandro
sh_t, do you think i have AIDS????? i would like to undergo testing since i lived in the philippines, is 3 months effective hiv in our country??

if i test negative, will buy a ***** instead of giving myself again to prostitutes!

no one here think you have AIDS. 3 months is a good time frame. why don't you go to a doctor now to look at your "bumps" it might make you feel better. we obviously can't help you with that here.

Closed Thread