It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2004, 04:36 PM   #1

Morena0526 HB User
Question When I go to the bathroom it burns what do i DO?

Hey please help me when i go to the bathroom and i pee it burns, and also i always have an uncomfortable feeling and i feel like i have to pee but when i go to the bathroom nothing comes out. Also i go to the bathroom sometimes every five minutes. WHat can i do, do i have a yeast infection or a urinary tract infection? help me please

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2004, 08:01 PM   #2

crazygirl HB User
Re: When I go to the bathroom it burns what do i DO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morena0526
Hey please help me when i go to the bathroom and i pee it burns, and also i always have an uncomfortable feeling and i feel like i have to pee but when i go to the bathroom nothing comes out. Also i go to the bathroom sometimes every five minutes. WHat can i do, do i have a yeast infection or a urinary tract infection? help me please
i dont think its a yeast infection, it can cause things to burn, i'm not to sure if it makes you have to pee more often, but it also causes discharge, redness, ( least they do for me) I personalily think you have a urinary track infection, i have had a couple of them.......anyways go get yourself checked out with a doc, cause if its a UTI.. its easy to get rid of... anyways good luck

- CrazyGirl-

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2004, 09:35 AM   #3
Inactive

KimRick HB User

Sounds like a urinary tract, or bladder infection. Drink ALOT of water and cranberry juice. Also eat alot of yogurt containing active cultures and see if you feel better; OH WAIT, I think that's for yeast infections. Oh well, it can't hurt. Stay away from beverages containing caffeine (soda, tea, etc.). Also, see a doctor - just in case.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2004, 04:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Sounds like some sort of UTI or, perphaps a kidney problem. If you have had unprotected intercourse recently, it could be an STD (i.e. gonorrhea). Don't wait for the symptoms to go away - go see a doctor now! STD symptoms can go away on their own, but the disease is still active. Not only can you infect others, but the disease can wreak havoc on your insides. If you have not had unprotected sex, it might be a simple UTI, but antibiotics might still be required to treat it. If a kidney problem, you will still need to see a doctor.

Don't delay!

Old 01-14-2004, 03:27 PM   #5

yunat1 HB User

Sounds like a UTI to me. I had the same problem last year, and I had it for a month because I had no way to pay to see a doctor. Anyway, all I did was go to the bathroom as soon as I had the urge. This meant at least 8 times a day for me when usually I go maybe 3 times. It was a pain, but it feels a lot better if you don't hold it. I also read somewhere that if you drink Cranberry juice it helps.

Closed Thread