It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2004, 02:20 PM   #1

Jack112 HB User
Question Quick and easy question for some of you.

I have been looking around on different web sites hoping to find the incubation period for many SDTs however, it seems that they all try to be as vague as possible. Like my last post, I had sex one week ago today and not 1-2 days after I felt a slight itch along with some odd feelings through my penis. I used a condom and I know it did not brake however the strange feelings are still here. I think that they could be psychosomatic or an allergic reaction to the condom.
What I would really like to know is, what STD could show up in 1-4 days and if there are none that you can think of, what do you think this could be. could it be an allergic reaction to the condom or a urine infection or something like that. It seems to be off and on (mainly when I think about it to be honest). I would really like your help. I know one guy helped but I would like different view on the subject.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2004, 06:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Quick and easy question for some of you.

I think it unlikely you would feel anything after a single day, but maybe after two days in unusual circumstances.

A lot of men seem to get some strange an vague symptons down there even when the intercourse was protected but the oral sex was not. I have no idea why and most urologists who see this pass it off a stress or guilt. In time, things seem to improve, so I don't really know what is going on. I would think you are fine but, if the symptoms persist, see a doctor for some testing, though don't be surprised if they can't find anything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2004, 12:33 AM   #3

Weeping Willow HB User

Trich shows up pretty quick. If you feel something's not right, have it checked out. It will give you peace of mind more than anything.

Last edited by Weeping Willow; 04-12-2004 at 12:34 AM.

Old 04-12-2004, 01:32 AM   #4

Jack112 HB User

Can you get trich if you use a condom and does it start showing up in 2-4 days? I have not had any discharge of any type. Could I still have trich?

Old 04-12-2004, 12:06 PM   #5

Weeping Willow HB User

Possibly. Condoms aren't foolproof and Trich is one of those deals that actual intercourse doesn't have to happen. Just touching of genitals. It can also be caught off a wet toilet seat, from a wet towel, etc...

When women have symptoms, they usually appear within four to 20 days of exposure. The symptoms in women include a heavy, yellow-green or gray vaginal discharge, discomfort during intercourse, vaginal odor, and painful urination. Irritation and itching of the female genital area, and on rare occasions, lower abdominal pain also can be present.

Closed Thread