It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2004, 03:05 PM   #1

tropicalfish HB User
Chlamydia Treatment Questions

I was recently tested for Chlamydia by having the Doc administer a chimney sweep on my penis --- aka worst feeling in the world. I know that it is the standard way for testing for STD's, but I read on health pages that there is another procedure that takes urine instead of reading from a swab. While the swab is probably more accurate, is the urine procedure just that inprecise for them to have not even mentioned it to me??? I would have done it 5 times before I'd given into the very unpleasant swab.

Anyway, now that I'm on doxycycline (yes, sadly implying that they came back positive), has anyone that's ever taken these relate to these problems i'm having below?

1. Pain in your testicles. I remember my doctor touching the behinds of them and asking me if they were tender. They weren't before, but they sure are now.

2. A lingering sore in your back. Almost like you ran too long the day before kind of sore.

3. Pressure in the abdominal area. Like a constant stomach pain.

4. Lethargy. Probably from fighting the bacteria.. but I've just been extraordinarily tired lately (which isn't all that different from the norm)

Old 09-29-2004, 03:13 PM   #2

nkok_nito HB User
Re: Chlamydia Treatment Questions

im having the same damn problems i hope we can discuss this send me a note if you get second (

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread