It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 05:14 PM   #1

bontok12 HB User
What kind of STD is this ? My life is gone.

My life is so worst right know. Let me tell you what happen to me. On Aug 21, 2003; I met a call girl; where sexual intercourse happend with the condom and receved a oral from her along with deep kissing. Thats it, simple ! right ?? No.

I got sick 3 weeks later, than again on 8 weeks than again on 13 weeks than again in two months and so on. Its been One year and two weeks. Total time I been sick is 12 times. Constant fever.

My sytmpomes and pains include : stiff neck, recurrent fever, joint pains, finger pain, pain around livere, ALT increased, inflation in joints, pain in leg, pain back of head, sever headaches, sore throat all the time, fatigue, weakness, lack of energy, lack of movement, numbness, vision problem, blurry vision, blind spots, diareeha, lose stool on and off, lymph nodes pain, armpit pain, groin pain, and neck pain, pain in stomach, post naslal drip, fungus infection in groin area, muscus drainage in throat

Out of this following condition have been diagnosis: Prostate INfection (never had it know I do all the time), CMV infection, Herpes Infection, .

Problem is my DOc told me that my ALT keeps coming back abnormal, also my WBC is at 4.0 for last month and hasnt increase at all. MY CRL is up, cause of heart attack.

Following test have occur at exact 90 days, 3 months after exposure:
Hep B, Hep C, HIV - 1, Syphills, Chalmedia, Gonorreha, HSV 1 & 2. All neg.

Following at 3, 5, 6 months; = HIV - 1 Elisa Test Neg.
Following at 3, 6, months = ALT increase, pain in liver area, inlation liver.

Following at 1 year: HIV - 1 = Elisa is Positive. But WB blot is neg. So My doc says I am neg. HIV 2 = Elisa Neg.
WBC = 4.0, ALT way to high, CRL to high.
--------------

Question: What can cause all this to me ?
What type of STD did I get ?

I am 20, I never had any health problem prior to this. My mistake, this was my first girl experience ever.

Can HIV still be present ? What can I do at this point. Is anyone on the same boat with me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2004, 05:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

reni HB User
Re: What kind of STD is this ? My life is gone.

Bontok, you've posted on this numerous times. Every time you post you make up a new story of what is wrong with you and claim to have been diagnosed with herpes, HIV, mono, syphillis, chlamydia, warts, etc, sometimes separately and sometimes all at the same time. Sometimes you say it was a girl at a party and sometimes a call girl. I believe the extreme stress you are causing yourself by your obsession over a single episode of protected sex is literally making you physically sick. Why don't you seek a mental health professional? They can help you feel better.

Old 09-12-2004, 10:31 AM   #3

Dan25 HB User

I agree with the above, I remember some of your posts about having herpes in the brain, then you said you were HIV+, then one where you listed every possible std there is and said you were diagnosed with them all. A therapist can help you with your OCD issues and prescribe meds to calm you down and let you get on with your life.

Old 09-12-2004, 10:55 AM   #4

bontok12 HB User

What are you people talking about. I say, my HIV 1 Elisa was + and WB was Neg. As for has herpes in the brain, I had question regarding that how common is to get. And I never say I was diagnosis with all STD.

Read Post care Fully.

Old 09-12-2004, 11:36 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Bontok, no one is talking about the newest post you have made... we're talking about the other 107 you have made. I'm not sure how you can deny it when it's all there in black and white for anyone to read. I've watched your story escalate from a spot on your penis a year after a single episode of protected sex, to your claiming you were diagnosed with all known STDs at the same time. I do feel bad for you, not because you are infected with any STD but because your obsession has taken over your life to the point that you are making yourself sick. You don't have to see a therapist if you don't want to, but you also can't expect to keep posting different stories and expect anyone to believe you.

Old 09-30-2004, 11:43 AM   #6

JOB517 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bontok12
My life is so worst right know. Let me tell you what happen to me. On Aug 21, 2003; I met a call girl; where sexual intercourse happend with the condom and receved a oral from her along with deep kissing. Thats it, simple ! right ?? No.

I got sick 3 weeks later, than again on 8 weeks than again on 13 weeks than again in two months and so on. Its been One year and two weeks. Total time I been sick is 12 times. Constant fever.

My sytmpomes and pains include : stiff neck, recurrent fever, joint pains, finger pain, pain around livere, ALT increased, inflation in joints, pain in leg, pain back of head, sever headaches, sore throat all the time, fatigue, weakness, lack of energy, lack of movement, numbness, vision problem, blurry vision, blind spots, diareeha, lose stool on and off, lymph nodes pain, armpit pain, groin pain, and neck pain, pain in stomach, post naslal drip, fungus infection in groin area, muscus drainage in throat

Out of this following condition have been diagnosis: Prostate INfection (never had it know I do all the time), CMV infection, Herpes Infection, .

Problem is my DOc told me that my ALT keeps coming back abnormal, also my WBC is at 4.0 for last month and hasnt increase at all. MY CRL is up, cause of heart attack.

Following test have occur at exact 90 days, 3 months after exposure:
Hep B, Hep C, HIV - 1, Syphills, Chalmedia, Gonorreha, HSV 1 & 2. All neg.

Following at 3, 5, 6 months; = HIV - 1 Elisa Test Neg.
Following at 3, 6, months = ALT increase, pain in liver area, inlation liver.

Following at 1 year: HIV - 1 = Elisa is Positive. But WB blot is neg. So My doc says I am neg. HIV 2 = Elisa Neg.
WBC = 4.0, ALT way to high, CRL to high.
--------------

Question: What can cause all this to me ?
What type of STD did I get ?

I am 20, I never had any health problem prior to this. My mistake, this was my first girl experience ever.

Can HIV still be present ? What can I do at this point. Is anyone on the same boat with me

Ok. I just looked at your symptoms and I think you may have reiters syndrome!

Reiters is triggered by a genital infection or food posoning. The symtoms of reiters syndrome include: eye problems, mouth sores, heart valve touble, penis pain, rashes on genitals, Arthtitis, spine pain, fatigue, weakness, numbness and prostate problems.

The infection can be caused by several bacterial STD's.

I hope that you get a PCR test for mycoplasma and ureaplama! The bacteria may still be in your body!

During reiters syndrome, the bodys send antibodies and enzymes to destroy the bacteria. But the the enzymes accidently attack the joints (collagen) and the mucos membranes (penis, eyes, mouth)

There are a couple drugs that block these enzmes. Benicar is a blood pressure medication that completely blocks 2 specific enzymes that caus ethe damage.

Minocylcine and Doxycycline are antibiotics that obviously kill bacteia but also block the enzymes that destroy the joints.

Reiters syndrome is also called reactive arthritis.

Many people that have this disease take minocycline for 6 months and are cured.

Anti inflammotories are helpful too!

Last edited by JOB517; 09-30-2004 at 11:45 AM.

Closed Thread