It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2004, 06:41 PM   #1
Inactive

jaimetheunlucky HB User
Do I Have An STD Or Am I Just Excessively Worried ?

Hello,

I am going to explain my whole personal situation to yall so please read the whole message and please respond back to me with truth and honesty.

Okay, I had unprotected sex with this female Monday Sept 6 (Labor Day) I only knew her for like 2 in a half weeks but we were not really together, we just talked on the phone every other day so you can basically say that it was a one night stand cause I had sex with her the first time I seen her.

I am not a virgin but this is the very first time I had unprotected sex so maybe I am just really parenoid or just worried because I am not used to having sex unprotected. She said that she hasn't had sex in a couple of months because her man is in prison and she said that her man didn't want her having sex with no one.

When I was having sex with her she did not have a foul odor or nothing unusual at all. She said that she was clean and she gets a check up every 3 months but I am still suspisious, maybe she is lying.

Right after I had sex with her I urinated and it did not burn or do anything unusual, it was still normal.

Sept 7 - No burning when I urine or no discharge, no bumps or itching. Still seems normal but I am urinating more frequently than I usually do.

Okay since I was so stressed and worried about me having an STD, I went to the medical clinic Sept 8 to get tested early but I told the doctor that I didn't want to get the cotton swab in my penis at all so I asked him for an alternative route to get tested for gonnorea & chlamydia. I asked him could we do this process by either a blood test or a urine test.

He agreed to my to my situation and he simply gave me a cup and told me to go into the bathroom and pee into a cup and after that I gave him the urine cup and he went to this other room in the clinic for like 2 to 3 minutes.

When he came back to the room that I was in, he said that I had a very very mild bacteria but it wasn't anything to worry about. After that we had a little talk about STD Contraction and he had showed me a couple of diagrams of the female body and how some of the bacterias are started. All he told me to do was to be more careful and cautious with the females that I sleep with and always wear protection no matter what.

Then he said that he was going to prescribe me this anti bacterial medicine to take that will kill off the bacteria that was forming in my body and he said that it clears chlamidia & gonnorea also so if that what it was forming to then he said it will kill it immediately.

After that he wrote me a prescription for Ciprofloxacin 500 MG and I went to walgreens to get it prescribed. It contained 15 pills and the doctor told me to take 2 pills a day, drink plenty of water, and avoid accessive sunlight.

I took one pill as soon as I got home and I drunk tons of water and I took another pill before I went to bed and drunk tons of water.

My Daily Chart Of Taking My Medication & Curing Process Below........

From Sept 8 to Sept 15. No burning when I urine or no discharge, no bumps or itching or no sharp pains in my penis area. Still seems normal but I am urinating more frequently than I usually do now because of the access water that I am drinking with the medication so my urine is clear.

Sept 15 - My last day of taking my medication. I took all of it. He said to take all of it even if my body feels better.

On sept 17 around 3:00 or 4:00 p.m. I started to get cold like symptoms with watery eyes, stuffy nose and lots of sneezing so I took some liquid allegra. My cold like symptoms were starting to improve a little but my nose was still stopped up so I took the flonase spray that you inject into your nostril. Later on that night things were not really getting better so right before I went to sleep, I asked my mother what can I take for my stuffy nose and she gave me a singulair tablet because she said that singulair relieves cold/flu like symptoms better when you are sleep.

i had forgot to tell you all that I drunk a little alcohol on Sept 17 before I took any medication and when I urinated and everything still seemed normal with no bumps, no itching, no sharp pains when I urinate and no discharges. I also had drunk a little glass of wine Sept 16 and things still seemed normal.

Everything seemed to be going normal until today when I woke up. This morning after I urinated everything was still cool, no bumps, no itching, no sharp pains, no discharges or pain when I urinate but I looked down in my underwear and i had 4 tiny little light brown spots that look like a discharge but they were dried up spots though, no they were not moist, fresh spots. It must of came out of my penis when I was sleep. It still doesn't burn when I pee, I still dont have and bumps, or no itching and I havent seen a discharge come out of my penis with my own eyes yet.

but i forgot to tell you all that on Friday Sept 17, the night that I went to sleep, I was thinking about this girl that I knew and my dick was really on hard and the underwear that I had on was really tight and uncomfortable, im telling you this because this may have a reason why I am experiencing this.

Can someone please help me out and tell me what this is and what I can do immediately or if you know of any home remedies for cleansing your urinal out completely then please let me know. Also let me know of other antibiotics that I can take.

Am I just parenoid or what, is my body just flusing out itself of the access medication and bacteria that the doctor said I had. Remember this is my very first time having unprotected sex with a female so is anyone in here going through the same things that I went through.

What's the deal, why did that happen 3 days after all my medication was taken.

I didn't have any problems from Sept 8 to Sept 17. what is this and is it serious or not

Please reply.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread