It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2004, 10:38 AM   #1

DRay HB User
telling the person you love

i just wanted to let you knwo that all is fine and that am takin' this post away because i don't like to leave them up for to long and i don't know how to delete them

Last edited by DRay; 10-07-2004 at 10:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2004, 09:03 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

cocoeyes HB User
Re: telling the person you love

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRay
As days go on I get more scared and worried that I have an STD or even HIV/AIDS if it happend it would have been about 4 yrs ago because kinda remember getting really sick after I had oral sex with someone.. but no t enough to go to the dr and it burned when I went to the bathroom.
But if this holds true when i get the guts to go.. that means I have spread to the ppl I have been with. I can't live with myself if I do. I am serouis if I find out I have something I will not beable to handle hurting all those ppl.
I am very much in love with my boyfriend I have right now and God, he has already been through so much, what in the hell am I gonna do if I have to tell him that I have given something. God, I'd lose everything!
Please someone help me.. tell me everything is ok..
how do i tell him, how do i get the guts to go to the dr.?
I have been with two guys who have ended up having sores.. which i have explained in another post and I don't understand why I never had a terrible outbreak or being 4 years later why i wouldnt be really cik from HIV or something..
I am very close to this guy and his family.. It would kill them.. it would kill me.. i couldnt live with myself knowing I hurt them and knowing I hurt others that I don't talk to anymore but from my past knowing i gave them something and didn't know it.. God...
I cant think about this anymore
GOD this would is a hateful place!
Hello DRay.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way but why do you feel like you have something? Have you ever got tested for HIV or any STDís? You say that your friends keep getting sores but what kind of sores and where? I'm trying to get an understanding why you feel the way you do when you havenít been tested.

Knowing is beautiful! You have to know if you have an STD or HIV to keep yourself healthy. I have cervical HPV and I'm glad that I know I have this condition because it won't affect my health in the long run with having doctors monitor my cervix. It sucks that I have this but the only thing I can do is put it in God's hands because he will not put anything on my shoulders that I cannot handle.

Go get tested or you'll only make your self-sick not knowing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread