It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2004, 09:55 PM   #1
(male)

evildead HB User
Bumps in genital area [male]

I've had a bump in the area above my penis for something like a year now. I've not really paid much attention to it, as there was no pain or itching. But I've just noticed two more bumps on the left and right side of my penis. They both cause no pain or itching either. I'm very curious what it could be. They do seem like pimples/warts .. but it seems odd that they would be. I am mildy active sexually, but its been with the same partner for over a year now. Any ideas or suggestions?

Old 12-14-2004, 08:24 AM   #2

friendster1 HB User
Re: Bumps in genital area [male]

Are they white? If they are they are most likely the oilg lands. It is normal for guys to have them. I went to my doc and showed him and he said 1 out of 6 guys have them. But I think it would be better to go to the doc. He will give you peace of mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2004, 09:11 AM   #3
(male)

evildead HB User

They aren't white, they look just like pimples or maybe even warts. Slightly darker than my normal skin color

Old 12-15-2004, 05:22 PM   #4
(male)

whatisthis42 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildead
They aren't white, they look just like pimples or maybe even warts. Slightly darker than my normal skin color

I am experiancing what sounds like the same thing, Only that I have popped them, dont do that, it makes them worse.

Does it seem like the bumps are below the skin?

Old 12-16-2004, 10:29 AM   #5
(male)

evildead HB User

They look just like warts [which is why I am scared] the first one I mentioned has sorta flattened a bit, but teh other two stick out like a regular wart would.

Old 01-05-2005, 12:31 PM   #6
(male)

worrywart1106 HB User

i think i am experiencing the same thing..i have had two bumps that have been on my penis for a long time. at first i didnt pay much attention to them, figured they were pimples or something, but they are still there, skin colored, and havent gotten any bigger. I've tried to squeeze them and it hurts, so i didnt do it anymore. Recently i've noticed a few smaller ones starting to come up, so i'm really interested as to what this could be. I am not a virgin and have had a few unprotected experiences. From what i've read, i doubt its warts, but i still want to know.

Old 02-15-2005, 11:59 PM   #7
(male)

johnpauljr HB User

I have the same thing I've popped and pooped them and now they are like getting flatter and starting to heal it looks like it anyways and i have a rash starting at the right side of my penis where it runs into my leg it sucks i think i'm starting to get rid of somethign adn then this i tried to go to family planning but i chickened out a couple of times then iw as gunna do it and i couldn't find it lol. Is family planning completely free? even if you get a prescription?

Last edited by johnpauljr; 02-15-2005 at 11:59 PM.

Old 02-18-2005, 08:22 PM   #8
(male)

dcaptain HB User

One thing to consider is molluscum contagiosum. Do a ****** search on it, and you can compare what you have. Basically acne-like bumps with no pain or itchiness. They aren't dangerous but they are contagious.

Old 02-18-2005, 11:50 PM   #9
(male)

Muscn HB User

Although I think this board is a great place to get and share info, youre not going to know for sure until you see a doctor about these issues, and all of these things sound like something you should get checked out by an actual doctor.
If they are actually warts, its best to get them checked sooner than later. They are very easily spread to partners and can also be spread on yourself from one area of the genitals to another by your own (or someone elses) contact with them.

Closed Thread