It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
(male)

redeem HB User
red bump still here

when i went to the doc last week cause of the red bump i found on my scrotum, he thought it might be an ingrown hair. when he touched it, it bled a tiny bit. and he barely touched it. i told him i had molluscum last year, but he didnt say anything about that. does anyone know what this sounds like?

Old 04-21-2005, 08:22 PM   #2

nkok_nito HB User
Re: red bump still here

i dont want to scare you but go get your blood drawn and test for hsv 1 and 2 ( herpes that is) just to be on the safe side.. dont wait do it asap.. take care === nito

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2005, 02:21 PM   #3
(male)

redeem HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkok_nito
i dont want to scare you but go get your blood drawn and test for hsv 1 and 2 ( herpes that is) just to be on the safe side.. dont wait do it asap.. take care === nito

i asked him if it could be herpes..and he said he didnt think so. i even asked if i should have it tested but he didnt think that i should worry. its been 2 weeks or so and it hasnt changed. doesnt hurt or anything either. i dont know what to think. i dont know if i should wait 3 months after possible exposure if i get tested for herpes. does this really sound like genital herpes?

Last edited by redeem; 04-22-2005 at 02:36 PM.

Old 04-22-2005, 02:44 PM   #4
(male)

mgc000 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeem
i asked him if it could be herpes..and he said he didnt think so. i even asked if i should have it tested but he didnt think that i should worry. its been 2 weeks or so and it hasnt changed. doesnt hurt or anything either. i dont know what to think. i dont know if i should wait 3 months after possible exposure if i get tested for herpes. does this really sound like genital herpes?

i get a red bump sometimes under my scrotum and in diffrent areas every now and then over the years, sometimes twice in a year. i was really freaked out and went to my doctor and had a herpes test, everything came out fine and i was clean. but it came back and it turned out the ones under my scrotum were indeed small ingrown hairs. i'm 22 and this kinda thing scared me becasue it thought it happens more when you're younger. dealing with all that and thinking i had herpes was the worst weeks but everything turned out fine. i would still get tested though if you want to put your mind at ease.

Old 04-22-2005, 02:57 PM   #5

nkok_nito HB User

your all right mate dont worry from the sounds of it ,,i dont think its herpes, just like 000 said just relax.... like john gotti would say FORGET ABOUT IT

Old 04-22-2005, 03:02 PM   #6
(male)

WorriedinCO HB User

Does a herpes bump act like a pimple? I have a bump just below my belt line and I popped it yesterday and some white puss came out (just a small amount like a small pimple) and now it has a scab from trying to pop it more. Sound benign? I think I am going to see what happens over the weekend then go in.

Last edited by WorriedinCO; 04-22-2005 at 03:04 PM.

Closed Thread