It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2005, 10:07 PM   #1
(female)

YourNotAlone HB User
Question Could He Have Chlamydia Too?

Ok i come to you all so that you can help me put this thing together, i know this may sound a little funny but i trust you way more than friends at home .. well anyways im 16 going on 17, i go out with a 24 going on 25 year old man i been with him snice i was 14 ( 3 years about to be 4 ) about 3 years ago in the beging of our "friendship" i had sex wit an other "friend" of mine well this old "friend" of mine was an EX boyfriend, well i was comeng from the pool i bumped into him he asked me to go to his house so i did ( like an *** ) an we had sex ( with out a condom ) i notice a big hecky on his neck but didnt pay any mind when i went to perform oral sex on him i also notice a skreach on his penis i asked him what it was he said it had gotten cought in his zipper .. so being the ( dumb *** that i am ) i slept with him anyways the next day i found that my pee bruned alot .. but i just thought maybe it was because of "ruff sex" than the very next day i had an itch inside of my virgina an it still burned when i peed an than i notice a foul smell an some dischage i also notice i had gotten sick i woke up dizzy, at this time i was still haveing sex wit my boyfriend but we where useing condoms it didnt hurt when we had sex it didnt even feel like it was there it went away after about a month , I went to GYN and every thing came out Neg so of course i flet good .. so i go every 6 months than me and my boyfriend start having unprotacted sex the frist time we did it he didnt feel any different the 2 time we did he had an itch that he confronted me about an ask me if i had that too i said no which was the truth i did but i 4 got to tell him about the past year when all of that stuff happen but i did a GYN and every thing came out Neg, an he told me nothing was wrong wit him it just itch alot, so we both were like fine what ever he shaves so it couldent have been "Crabs" after that left he never flet diff we kept having unpertected sex an it never burned him when he pee'ed ( he does it in front of me some times ) he also got checked out for std and hiv an everything came out to be Neg .. So moving on to this "year" he has gotten checked out again he came out clean this was in the beging of Nov, we both been seeing other people behide our backs we both lie to each other about it , i've been seeing 2 other men one snice Oct an the other beging of last month i had unprotected sex with both of them ( i known them for years ) an one time after me haveing sex with one dude, my "boyfriend" would come pick me up an wanna have sex so i do .. well i went to a GYN this month ( April 9th ) i found out i was Pregnet an had to go back in 2 weeks to get my Std and HIV result which fell on April 19th so i went an when i went i went in to this room an the doc told me i was 2 months pregnet an i was neg of everything including HIV but positive in Chlamydia they made me take 4 red pills to kill the virus they didnt give me pills to take everyday of the week .. but anyways i called my boyfriend an told him an totaly blamed it on him cause i know he has been sleeping around. Snice the ending of march to april ive been only haveing sex with him so i told him he gave it to me ... but i dont think he has it honstly thought about it an really dont think he does i discharge a thick an nasty white stuff that stinks .. but anyways i told him but i dont think he has ... do u think he has it .. oh yea befor i went to the GYN on the 9 i would say about the 5 or 6 we had sex an after i went to the GYN to pick up my resluts which where on the 19 i had sex with him on sunday which was 17th.. i told him i had chlamydia all he said was "Aint nothing wrong with my dick" he didnt really sound mad i think he wa confused well i havnt talked to him snice yesterday the day i told him i called late at night yesterday an asked him if he loved me he said yea .but anyways i dont know if he has it im not really sure but i really dubt he does but anyways let me know what you think ??

Last edited by YourNotAlone; 04-22-2005 at 10:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2005, 10:54 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User
Re: Plez Help Me Find This Out

Wow, this post makes me so sad.
It's not real clear what you question is, I'm quessing it is if we think your boyfriend has Chlamydia also. It's hard to say. Sometimes there are no symptoms at all, so your boyfriend cannot say he doesn't have it until he gets tested for it. It can take up to 6 weeks after exposure to come up positive. Also, it is important to not have sex until you and your boyfriend have been treated and the 2 week waiting period is over.
Do you realize that he can go to jail for having sex with a minor? It sickens me that a child has been abused by an adult like this. Please seek counseling, it is not normal for a teen to be this sexually active. I would guess that there is some history of sexual abuse in your life. Please take care of your self and your baby!

Old 04-21-2005, 10:58 PM   #3
(female)

YourNotAlone HB User

thank you i asked for a answer to my question not a opinion thank u anyway

Last edited by YourNotAlone; 04-21-2005 at 11:09 PM.

Old 04-21-2005, 11:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNotAlone
i just really like sex
That's fine, but you have to be responsible. That means using protection EVERY time. Especially since now you have a baby to worry about.

Your boyfriend might have chlamydia and not realize it. Something like 50% of those infected never have any symptoms, that is why it is so important to get tested regularly. The only way he will know is to go to the doc. You should both abstain until you get this figured out.

Good luck.

Old 04-21-2005, 11:17 PM   #5
(female)

YourNotAlone HB User

but do you think he does we have unprotected sex an if i have it dont u think he has it ?

Closed Thread