It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2005, 07:46 AM   #1
(male)

trebwar HB User
Does this sound like an STD?

Good Afternoon,

I have some minor symptoms that do not seem to match up with anything in particular that I have read. I have been concentrating my search on these symptoms in urology but I thought I would query the folks here about my symptoms to see if it is possible an STD.

The Symptoms
Minor preesure at tip of penis, almost feels like someone is pinching the head right at the opening.
A very light burining sensation in the urethra of the penis, goes away and feels better when I pee, no burning on urination.
End.

I have no other symptoms. I do not need to urinate more frequently then before and the amount, flow and smell of urine appears to be normal. I have had some minor soreness on my lower back and sides but I think that is associated with some hard manual labor I did around the time I noticed these symptoms.

One last thing, I did have unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with someone I did not know well.

Any thoughts?

What are the chances of catching an STD with protected vaginla sex and unprotected oral sex (giving and receiving).

Old 05-09-2005, 01:18 PM   #2
(male)

Chamillionaire HB User
Re: Does this sound like an STD?

Something similar happened to me. I freaked out and it went away after about 4-5 days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-09-2005, 01:26 PM   #3
(female)

ms_vee HB User

there are quit a few std's that you can get from having or giving oral sex. you should go to a dr and let them know your symptoms.

Old 05-09-2005, 01:28 PM   #4
(male)

Chamillionaire HB User

I only had it on the right side though. When it went away I was the happiest person alive. I still thank God.

Old 08-08-2005, 12:33 PM   #5
(male)

Live&Learn HB User

Oddly enough I've been experiencing the same symptoms for the past 4-5 days. I've had a major change in my diet do to stress, on top of packing and moving into a new house recently, but I've had unprotected sex within the past month which is really eating at my concious. This thread was the first that I've found that names my symptoms. I've looked up other possibilities such as proteinuria, but it doesnt quit fit. I don't know if Its worth waiting out or not.

Old 08-08-2005, 12:45 PM   #6
(male)

PokerHot HB User

The Symptoms
Minor preesure at tip of penis, almost feels like someone is pinching the head right at the opening.
A very light burining sensation in the urethra of the penis, goes away and feels better when I pee, no burning on urination.

I had this at the very start. It felt great to pee like it was washing away bacteria. I think this is what I'm experiencing but in a very mild form.Anyway, a week on Wedneday all the tests come back so it will be interesting to see what managed to beat all the anti biotics I was prescribed first up.

I do know that men experience the symptoms of chlamydia more than women (I think).. read up. There's loads out there... get tested for it. But, I'm really beginning to think there's loads of bacterial/Fungal infections you can get..

Closed Thread