It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2005, 04:12 PM   #1

jake411 HB User
Bumps around mouth

I have bumps around my mouth i have never had sex but i also think i have genital warts to which im going to the doctor for. But what could the bumps be around my mouth? could they also be genital warts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2005, 09:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tattoogirl HB User
Re: Bumps around mouth

It is very uncommon to get HPV in or around the mouth. My gynecologist said mainly people who are immuniosupressed (ie. HIV) would have such a condition. Unless you have had skin to skin...genital to genital contact it is highly unlikely you have HPV of the genitals. Why do believe you are infected?
Bella

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Pus bumps on face after stopping Antibiotics tr3 Skin Problems 1 03-19-2010 08:41 AM
White bumps on different parts of my body drain you General Health 0 04-16-2006 09:34 PM
Medium-sized Oily Red bumps on chin, and around my mouth!!!! theillone Acne 1 12-02-2005 02:25 PM
Small Bumps On Forehead And Chin Area.....????? seeing_red Acne 12 08-20-2005 11:28 PM
Slighty Raised Tiny Bumps? ihatethis Acne 6 08-10-2005 01:12 AM