It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2005, 03:43 PM   #1

noracracy HB User
Red face Advice: BF has strange red rash.

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could clue me in in what to tell my BF about his rash I discovered last night right before I was leaving his apt. While he was laying face down on his bed, I noticed behind his butt a rash, like a trail of red scratched bumps that looked like acne but it wasnt. They looked like scabs, like when you have a masqutio bite and you scratch them out and it looks like scabs. Well, there was a lot of them in a line trail almost comming from almost inside his theighs to outside his butt down his legg. It wasnt large or huge, but definately a noticeable rash. Uff. Could this be Hereps or Scabies. He said he hasn't had Acne since he was 16. It sorta looked like maybe he had a couple on his arms. Uff. I am worred, should I be worried?? If anyone could relate I would appreacite the feedback.

thx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2005, 05:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Advice: BF has strange red rash.

It is not herpes. It might be a basic fungal infection, like jock itch. Try some Lotrimin ointment.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2005, 10:33 PM   #3

noracracy HB User
Re: Advice: BF has strange red rash.

It looked photos on the web of Scabies. It looks almost familiar.

Closed Thread