It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2005, 09:30 AM   #1
(male)

TooheyNew HB User
Pimple or STD

About 1 1/2 weeks ago I noticed a pimple like thing on the undershaft of my penis. I went to the doctor to get checked out and he said it could just be from the heat. We did the "vinegar test" to make sure it wasn't a wart (even though he was already convinced it wasn't) and came up clean. However, it doesn't seem to be going away or changing. Some days it is red and some days it looks like a whitehead. It is just one bump, not a cluster of bumps. I'm wondering if there is anything I can put on it or do you think it isn't going away because of the heat and humidity down there (it is on the undershaft so it basically right on my scrotum all day with no ventilation)

Please respond as I want to continue with my sex life!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2005, 11:41 AM   #2
(female)

cremebrulee HB User
Re: Pimple or STD

about the pimple thing. i got three just last week. they were quite painful. i did freak out. i thought they were warts or something. but they were not on the fleshy part of my vagina. they were on the mons area. what i did was to squeeze out the white stuff, tweeze any hair in the pore, and put pimple cream on it. i know it was strange to use pimple cream. i think what cause this is the fact that i shaved instead of my usual waxing. my bf is also shaved. we live about a thousand miles apart and we spent two weekends together. shaving and friction causes ingrown hairs and pimples.

about the ventilation and humidity problem. my ex bf used to put cornstarch down there after showering to help absorb the moisture. my current bf will stand in front of a fan and make sure everything is dried before putting on his underwear.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread