It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
(male)

MidnightRun HB User
Question about contracting an STD

I have been with only one sexual partner my entire life and I am confident that she is free and clear of any STD's. My question may seem really crazy to some people but I have to ask because I tend to get paranoid.

I won't say where I work but at my job I come into contact with some very dirty people. Most are legitimate criminals and are not of the best hygeine.

I try to make it a point to wash my hands as frequently as possible with plenty of soap and hot water and I also use hand sanitizer all day.

My question is this....if I used the bathroom and forgot to wash my hands first....is it possible to contract an STD by touching my penis after touching a person or an object that may have some STD-germs like that on it? Or does it have to be actual sexual bodily fluids?

I know this sounds totally crazy...but I just need to know.

Old 01-07-2006, 11:02 AM   #2
(female)

ChrissyBU HB User
Re: Question about contracting an STD

Hey,

No you cannot contract one. It is called STD, Sexually Transmitted Disease. You should still have a hand sanitzer with you and try to stay as clean as possible though. You could contract other viruses. When blood is involved, this could be tricky. If you were to have contact with an HIV infected inmate or something. Use procaution with those situations and make sure you do not have any open wounds of that sort but even the likelyhood of that is rare.

Do some research online about STD's. There are no stupid questions but, you will find many answers right at your fingertips.

Good Luck
CBU

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2006, 01:25 AM   #3
(male)

MidnightRun HB User
Re: Question about contracting an STD

Thank you very, very much for the response.

Closed Thread