It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2006, 07:02 AM   #1
(female)

vianna HB User
pimple by mouth

ok i put this on the herpes forum and they didnt get what i was saying
here goes:
for a few months i have been breaking out in my chin area
i knew it was nothing related to std's since i had not given a guy oral sex in years...they would really come to a head during my period but i cant get rid of this acne...
anyway a few weeks ago i gave this guy oral...though brief i did it...i noticed after i got a pimple on the corner of my mouth...not on my lip but right on the edge of it...now i dont know how long it was there...could have been there BEFORE but not sure...so it came to a head...i popped it and then it came back...
is that herpes...????i mean it might just be related to the rest of the pimples on my chin
and i know ppl get coldsores or fever blisters that can be herpes related but the simplex kind...NOT the std kind...my sister gets those all the time
i guess my question is how do you know you have a PROBLEM
also isnt herpes supposed to be raw...and then scabby...? this is like a regular pimple...it comes to a white head...but is red around it...

Old 07-04-2006, 07:30 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

malibu82 HB User
Re: pimple by mouth

Hi Vianna, it definitely sounds like a regular pimple, with the white head and the redness. I really don't think there is anything wrong there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2006, 10:14 PM   #3
(female)

capi. HB User
Re: pimple by mouth

hey there,
i've had the same problem before. It gets red, and sometimes has a white head. That's just a pimple on your lips. Its common if you touch your face alot. Its from the moisture on your hands/face.
if it gets worse, go to the doctor.

Closed Thread