It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2006, 05:54 PM   #1

JoeSmithh HB User
Thumbs down Genital Pimple, i guess??

quick concerning question here on a pimple. two days ago i noticed a small red pimple on the lower part of my penis. only two days passed and it was going away. No pain or itching. It was just red. Today i noticed its pretty much gone, it had a very small pin hole in it, as if it popped and now its pretty much disappeared. I was going to see a doctor tomorrow, but now theres nothing to even look at except a minor red spot. what do u think about this? I've been with one girl for about 4 weeks now, would that be enough to see genital warts? I dont even think its a wart at allll... should i put neosporin or something on it? im guessing her and i should go get a check up at a clinic?

Old 07-27-2006, 07:57 PM   #2
(male)

eric2005 HB User
Re: Genital Pimple, i guess??

I was gonna post a similar topic also. well last summer i developed one red bump on my scrotum and i checked a doctor and he told me to use vytorin cream and it went away. but im still curious to know if it was something serious?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2006, 08:10 PM   #3

JoeSmithh HB User

oh u too?.. mine is pretty much gone.. the redness is just about faded away, and its almost back to normal.. def. not a wart at all. i guess ill have to see if it ever comes back.. nothing else i can possibly do. did urs ever come back?

Old 07-27-2006, 10:12 PM   #4
(male)

eric2005 HB User

well that was last summer but yesterday another one appeared where i sweat alot so im gonna go to the doctor again to check it out n plus im a virgin

Old 07-27-2006, 11:02 PM   #5

JoeSmithh HB User

ooohhh... yeah i was thinking about the sweat might have done it.. I do a lot of exercising and i work hard all day too.. i'd really appreciate it if you reposted on what the doctor says about that. good luck with that!

Old 07-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #6
(male)

eric2005 HB User

well this morning when i was getting ready to go to the doctors i felt a sting on my but i mean in the crack and i found a pimple. i went to the doc and he says its from the sweat but i ono. he gave me cream

Closed Thread