It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2006, 03:02 PM   #1
(female)

casper35 HB User
can you get warts on your mouth from oral sex

If you have oral sex with someone that has genital warts can you get the warts on your lips? About 2 weeks ago I noticed these white pustules. They looked like white pimples under the skin, you couldn't feel them. Well these things have spread to my bottom lip and my top lip has so many of them that unless you pulll my lip kind of tight you would think it was just this big white mass taking up half of my lip. Now you can even feel some of them. They just keep spreading and growing. I went to a dermatologist and he said it looked liked an atopic dermatitis to him and he put on a couple of creams. No improvement and these things are growing. There are hundreds of these little white things on my lips. I can't imagine what these will look like if they all grow!

Could this be some sort of sexually transmitted disease? Or is it just a skin infection or something? My bf did have genital warts frozen off years ago before I new him, so I know he has/had them.

Old 08-08-2006, 08:29 AM   #2
(female)

casper35 HB User
Re: can you get warts on your mouth from oral sex

can someone please tell me if you can get warts or herpes all over your mouth like this? Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #3
(female)

shorty02002 HB User

Hey

I had the same question and it actually was the reason i came to this site. I was diagnosed with genital warts in Feb 06 and just last week have noticed tiny white spots on my upper lip which are more easy to see if i tighten my lip. I never had oral sex with the guy but didn't know if somehow they could've spread. Hope you find out what it is!

Old 09-16-2006, 09:44 AM   #4
(male)

guyw1thquestion HB User

Hey Shorty, you can't get warts on the mouth as far as i have read but you still may contract hpv...

What you have is Fordyce's spots. look it up. I have it too and never knew till one day i tightened my lip and hey, little white spots. stop worrying!

Old 09-17-2006, 06:17 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

I was wondering about that too, because I had performed oral sex on my then-wife even after we both had the infection...

I later noticed that I had these white spots on my upper lip. I feel they are noticeable by someone else if they are in close proximity.

I find them unsightly, and have been wondering if they can be cleared with laser treatment.

Closed Thread