It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2006, 04:00 AM   #1
(male)

bostonguy2 HB User
i really need some info/advice..please help me serisously.

ok ill try and be brief

i had oral sex with a complete stranger a year and a half ago in atlantic city. A few months after the incident....i noticed small pinky/white-ish/felsh colored bumps on the bottom side of my penis right under the head. I was worried but i ignored them....they began to slightly grow....and now when i look closer i noticed them wrapped all the way around my glans....well actually half of my glans(the bottom half) Now i know its an std, these type of things dont just show up. I know theyre not penile papules....but heres the thing....i dont know if they are herpes or genital warts. they havent scabbed or disappeared at all....they remain constant. There is no pain or anything while i urinate. SO i kinda eliminated herpes. They dont look like genital warts.....they're not bunched together and clustered....they are just single raised lesions. So i assumed they were genital warts.....and i moved on , i was ready to live with the fact that those little bumps were there. But recently within the last few months(keep in mind its been a little over a year now) strange things have been happening to my penis. Im circumsized, but when my penis is not erect, the upper half of my shaft(where the foreskin is) is all wrinkly, sticky, and extremely moist. There really isnt a vulgar odar.....but it feeels soo moist and sticky its disgusting. Then i started to get these little cracks in my foreskin. More and more started to appear....they look like folds in the skin....going vertically down me penis. Now when i stretch out the skin.....there are these little tiny purple veins all bunched together like a vines....its like a perfect circular vein....but it is only noticable when the skin is streched. i have no idea what is going on....i have had absolutely not sexual contact in a year. When i get out of the shower.....my penis is sooo sticky......i literally have to put powder on it to prevent it from sticking to my thighs and ball sack. However when my penis is erect is doesnt feel as moist or look as wrinkely. What does this sound like? has anyone heard of anything like this? Im only 25 and im scared ********. What can i do to get rid of this sticky film?

Please help

Thank you soo much for listening

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2006, 04:27 AM   #2
(female)

ActionMaxen HB User
Re: i really need some info/advice..please help me serisously.

... Why on earth haven't you gone to a doctor? It's all very well for you to sit and describe it, but we can't give you a diagnosis or treatment based on what you've said.

Some thing is quite obviously wrong. Make an appointment. Please see a doctor. Explain what happened. Get it sorted.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I just can't think for the life of me why you've left it for a year and a half.

You need to take care of yourself!

Last edited by ActionMaxen; 12-15-2006 at 05:06 AM.

Closed Thread