It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2007, 07:58 AM   #1
(female)

Blueeyes HB User
get clear bumps inside mouth

hey all every now and then i get clear bumps inside my mouth. my fiance always gets these weird pimples they used to be in his penis area and around the balls now he gets them in his butt. I aint sure what this could be? is it genital warts or herpies?me and him always seem to be itching down there. somebody please help

Old 02-25-2007, 01:49 AM   #2
(male)

Grunt117 HB User
Re: get clear bumps inside mouth

I get clear bumps inside my mouth from time to time, usually on my lip or cheek area. They are not warts and will eventually go away. Warts are not clear.

Also, pimples can show up anywhere on the body. I've had them on my legs before. They could also just be boils.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2007, 10:46 AM   #3
(female)

Blueeyes HB User

Okay well these clear bumps are like inside my mouth on the sides of my mouth and my fiances pimples always look very bloody.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #4
(female)

Persephone79 HB User

I get those tiny clear bumps, too. They start off small, then get bigger if they are touched. Best thing is to ignore them if possible. I did go to the Doctor and he said they were basically acne; there are pores all over your body, even in your mouth and they can all get clogged. I can't remember what he called this exact condition, though. His only advice was a salt water rinse. That seems to help.

Closed Thread