It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
(male)

user9797 HB User
Blister on penis not herpes?

Hi all. Ok so about 3 weeks ago i got 1 blister sore on my penis and i went to the doctor and got a test for hsv1 and hsv2 herpes. I have not been sexually active in 3 years. The blood test showed a total negative on gential herpes and hsv1 cold sore herpes. I had the same blood test done again and it also came back totally negative, yet i still have a blister like sore on my penis. I have never had any before and i am not getting more it's just the one. It starts to heal but when i have protected sex (which i just started) or masturbate it opens back up again. It has been painful at times but for the most part it is not painful at all just annoying. How can i have a blister sore on my dick and all of my testing for herpes comes back negative? Can guys get blisters on their dicks and it not be a STD or herpes? My doctor told me it looked like irratation but i dont see how irratation could last so long and my doctor was able to see it but it was when it was healing so it didn't look like a blister more like a red bump. What can i do to make this sore go away it's been there for 3 weeks now? Any help any of you can give me will be greatly appreciated i am very worried about all this now that i have a new relationship. Thanks so much.

Old 03-07-2007, 04:34 PM   #2
(female)

Lexiii HB User
Re: Blister on penis not herpes?

I would get a FULL STI check, not just for herpes. I would research syphyllis, which is rare, but you can initially get an open blister than is totally painless.
Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread