It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2007, 08:22 AM   #1
(male)

andonamouse HB User
Wart on penis

I was diagnoased with a wart on my penis on monday and had it froze and they gave me a cream.

Ive only had sex once 5 years ago then i accidently chaffed/cut my penis on the frenellum and it healed but i picked the scab a few times and its been about 5 months now ive had it i hope it falls off soon....

Jst before it happened i got a verucca in the gym which spread to about 7 veruccas on my feet then i cut my penis and it turned into a wart, if it heals and i dont disturb the skin again ill never get a wart again right?

I have cut mysself near the testicles shaving and never got anything bad and the chaffing was pretty bad where the wart grew.

I heard given time the virus can wear itself out and leave the body, some sufferers only ever having one breakout? (thats what it said in the leaflet.) Is there diff between papimolla virus and HPV?

Ive never had one before and i was convinced it was jst a scab for so long until the base ofit looked white like infection. It hasnt spread anywhere in the 5 months its been there....I still think in my gut is a fungal infection and not a wart but i guess the docs are the experts....

Also the doc said the let the sore after the wart fall off heal with salt water before using the cream....

Could you guys give me sum info on what good to get rid of these things/prevention, im new to this?

Vitamins? Food? etc...

Last edited by andonamouse; 06-19-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Old 06-19-2007, 02:07 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: Wart on penis

Well I was not sure what veruccas was so I looked it up. The info from the UK says it takes years to go away. I could not believe what I read about wrapping duck tape around the penis and leaving it on for 6 days. Then removing the tape soaking the penis and file the wart off with a nail file.
In the USA veruccas is known as a plantar wart. Yes it is a strain of HPV. I thought you could only get it from shared instruments or wet towels but the 2007 article I just read said you could get it from swimming pools, spas and showers. Now I know why my gym requirs flip flops in the sauna. I think I'll bring a towel in it to lay on why in there.

The article said that the strain of HPV that causes warts stops usually stops causing problems after 2 years. IF you do nothing to help clear it up then next time you are exposed to it the chances are lower for wart outbreaks. They say the body builds up and immunity by not treating the warts

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread