It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2007, 05:30 PM   #1
(female)

angel0615 HB User
Unhappy HELPPP Is this an std???

I'm soo very scared I dont know what to do....I was having a little pain in my abdominal area a few day ago but I didnt think much of it considering I just got over my period yesterday...but anyway i went to the docter today just to see what it was and since my doc was outta town I had to go to this one I didnt know at al...and he seemed kinda weird ...and unsure of everything...but i told him that I was sexually active and he kept asking questions and I would answer honsetly you know...and he said well do you think you could be pregnant And i was like im not the doc you tell me ...i dont think so since I just had my period but anyways...he was talking more and more and then he pushed on my tummy and i have this little mild pain In my right upper abdominal and I have a little discolored discharge but its not that bad and the pain itsnt that bad either....that not the only pain i have i have a sharp pain under my lower rib cage when ever i breath in you know when you run to much it ffeels like that although i didnt run..and..he didnt say anything about that but he told me That I might have an std.....Im so scared i have only been with 2 guys and one I love very much and if he finds out hell leave me ..im so scared....but I get my test results back monday In soo scared ...i cant even see my boyfriend because I dont want him to know until I get the test results but usually when docs say you have somthing you have it right ?? but hes only been a doc for 2 years almost thats what he told me .....what do you think so you think i have a std?? :confused:

Last edited by angel0615; 07-07-2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: No replys

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

hope1215 HB User
Re: I dont know what todo Im only 17...

Dont panic, do some research online about stds, you can get rid of many of them, others you learn to treat when you have a break out normally due to stress.

Wait til you get your results before you panic too much, you will put yourself in a lot of stress.

Old 07-08-2007, 03:37 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User

Angel-
It sounds more like possibly you strained your diaphragm, or even may have a bit of an appendix flare, but if you just had your period, and you aren't having any other symptoms, you are probably not pregnant, and probably are safe from STD's as well.

Take care, and let us know how you are feeling sweetie...

Old 07-08-2007, 06:44 PM   #4
(female)

angel0615 HB User
I dont know what todo Im only 17...

well thanks you guys You helped me calm down a little bit...its been 2 days since Ive been to the docters and the main in my tummy has moved quite a bitt Not the pian is more like a sore achy pain right in between my ribs like right about my belly button and it ecspecially huurts when I breath in deep...About the Yellow Discharge I dont think I have it anymore ...sometimes today when I get up I feel kinda dizzy and light headed..Im really nervious I get my test results from my pap back tomorrow...Im really scared I mean if I do have an std how do I tell my bf he gave it to me ?? I just really scared I start my new job tomorrow too....ugh Life sucks for me right now..even my dad is dissapointed in me... I can only pray for the best tomorrow...but thats about all i can ....

Old 07-09-2007, 08:40 AM   #5
(female)

evelyn88 HB User
Re: I dont know what to do

i have similar worries i have had sex in the past and went to the doctors and she told me to have a test because my discharge didnt look right,
but i had just *** off my period and i no dat discharge can change during your cycle.
i am so scared in case its an std, so i have booked my self a test.
what if its just a bacterial infection or a yeast infection can you really tell just by the colour of discharge.
also i have had symptoms for a yeast infection, but i have had unprotected sex but my discharge doesnt smell.
wot could it be help me ??????????
thankyou

Old 07-09-2007, 08:45 AM   #6
(female)

evelyn88 HB User
Help Me Do I Have An Std !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have similar worries i have had sex in the past and went to the doctors and she told me to have a test because my discharge didnt look right,
but i had just *** off my period and i no dat discharge can change during your cycle.
i am so scared in case its an std, so i have booked my self a test.
what if its just a bacterial infection or a yeast infection can you really tell just by the colour of discharge.
also i have had symptoms for a yeast infection, but i have had unprotected sex but my discharge doesnt smell.
wot could it be help me ??????????
thankyou

Old 07-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #7
(female)

angel0615 HB User

Hi Evelyn... listen I was supposed to get my tests back today But no luck....So Im gettting them back tomorrow for sure the doc says Im so scared becasue I dont wann a have an std I have been woriing my butt off becasue Im so scared of loosing my boyfrined when he is probably the one who gave it To me Its so difficult and Im so so scared...its hard looking my boyfriend In the eyes and I cant tell him that Im scared That we both my be suffering from an std ....all I wanna do is for him to tell me its okay and All i kept asking him today was ....no matter whats wrong with me you will be there for me thorugh it all ..right ..and he said yes baby...Im with you all the way and he told me to call him at any time if I needed him....IM SOO SCARED ( I think im gonna cry But the yellow discharge that I had Is gone and Mine didnt smell either ...so I dunno ...I just pray that I dont have to tell may boyfriend anything other then its not an std .....But im soo scared...

Old 07-11-2007, 07:33 PM   #8
(female)

angel0615 HB User

well i finally got the results in late of course but I do have an std ....But I have clamydia and that can be treated but im still scared I might have another One so were gonna take futher tests but the hardest part was i had to tell my boyfriend today....and well I was really scared because I have had 2 partners in my like and me and my current bf have only been together for a short while so I could have given him the std....well...I told him and he was sweet and understanding....but the big big problem is informing my ex whos a REAL REAL immature jerk....now wherther or not i tell him he is going to get a letter in the mail form the health department telling him he needs to get tested.....which my dad thinks that I should talk to him also about him but my dad is dissapointed in me and so am i but I have learned my lesson and I think im gonna stick with no sex until marrige and my bf seems fully ammenable to that desion oh and I did give my bf the nimber so he can get tested too...

Old 07-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #9
(female)

angel0615 HB User

Listen I got medicain for my clamydia and I have been teking it as prescribed by my doctor and he also gave me a medication for PID just incase I might have Incounterd that too...which can go along with my std but i still dont understand I still feel a slight bloaty feeling in my abdominal and sometimes when i go do the bath room It hurts to push it feels like someone is stabbing me in the side....I donno I go back to the docs on wednesday i was just wondering if it could be anything serious ??

Old 07-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

hope1215 HB User

Hey Angel, I'm happy that it's just chylamidia and nothing serious. When me and my now fiance got back together a year ago, he had contracted chylamidia from his present girfriend, and then I was exposed to it and was given a huge dose of the meds and a penisilin shot, I think, and he took antibiotics for it.

I couldnt stomach the medicine and through it all up and it put me in such nauseated pain. Anyways later on it was found that I didnt have it, but they treated me at the ER because I freaked out that I had been exposed. My Gyn was mad that they had given me the medicine without proof I had chylamidia.

Anyways, don't feel dissapointed in yourself, I know you can feel ashamed and dirty and why me? But it's curable, this is a good lesson though, and lucky chylamidia will go away and not return.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:39 AM   #11
(female)

becky111 HB User
Unhappy Re: I dont know what todo Im only 17...

wow......... you guys really had me all into these posts. i'm type scared to tell my bf about chlamydia. ...but i was already treated ...got my shot and my fluid (threw it up also) i mean my doc told me she'd call to check up, which she did ...and i'm feeling 90% better. ...i dont have any one to talk to about this. ... im too ashamed to even bring it up to a friend b/c they talk to much. and i dont want my bf to think less of me. ...but he does kno that all i have is an infection etc. ...maybe he'd come to the GYN with me? ...or is that just a bad idea? ...i mean he wasn't the one who gave it to me. ...it was my 1st ...the one before him (unprotected sex) ... i'm not really sure of what to do, but. if any advice please tell me.

Old 08-03-2007, 10:59 AM   #12
(female)

angel0615 HB User
I dont know what todo Im only 17...

Hey Gurl, listen when I started these post I was so scared too I mean alot of things can come from an STD.....the first thing you need to do is get ur bf treated because If you had it....you could have givin it to him....and if he wasent Treated....you could still get it again because he might have it even if he doesnt show symptoms he could still carry the infection....With that in mind if he hasent been treated and you two have been unprotectedly active then You should get him tested and Treated as well....and maybe you should get tested again just to be safe...you should Also get tested for HPV...ya see my doc automatically tested me for that as well because with a STD you have a higher risk of contracting HPV...and with Hpv you can get cervical Cancer which im being tested for at my next appoint me...

Now dont freak...It will be okay...Just get Your bf treated and get yourself checked out and dont for get to ask your doc about HPV and Cervical Cancer! cervical Cancer is a very Weak cancer so if you have that then it is easy to get rid of....but chances are that you won't ...and with your Bf He'll Understand And yes take HIm to the Gyn with you because i regret mine not being there.....and its always better having someone there with you...Things will get better and You wont have to worrie about it anymore
just think of it as a cold
<3<3 Faith

Old 08-03-2007, 12:27 PM   #13
(female)

peacefrog HB User

Chlamydia isn't the end of the world or a life threatening disease if you get it treated and take care not to spread it. Its hard to discuss it, but if you're close enough to be intimate, you should be close enough to talk about it. If you can't, or he doesn't understand, move on. If you have learned from the experience its okay. Don't repeat it and be careful, you are the only one who can protect you the way you deserve.Get treated, relax, tell only who needs to know, and remember if anyone judges you that you may have made a mistake, but we all do. You faced it and were responsible. Most people make the same mistakes, they just don't get caught, or don't tell. I hope no one still judges me at 46 by what I did at 17. I learned and grew and its what made me who I am. You'll be fine, too!

Last edited by peacefrog; 08-03-2007 at 12:29 PM.

Old 08-04-2007, 03:13 PM   #14
(female)

coty HB User

Chlamydia is really easy to treat, but very unfortunate if you don't because it could render you sterile, so please get tested and get your bf tested too. You don't want to keep giving it to each other. Besides is so whimpy that you get rid of it in only one take of the antibiotic.

Old 08-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #15
(female)

becky111 HB User

i did i dont have Chlamydia, and my bf and i aren't sexually active, and if we were it'd be with condoms. ...my 1st experience was at forced, cause if i had a choice it would've been with a condom.

i have an app. with my ob/gyn this thursday. ...i have a breakout.

but uhm... the medicine and shot the doc gave me got rid of the chlamydia, right? ...i mean she said that's all it takes and that was almost 4days ago since i've been 100% ME. ...so is that it with chlamydia? ...i mean... its out of my system right? ....bkuz i never had a std before, i only had sex once (lost virginity)

...and do you think i should still tell my bf about it? ...no right? ...kuz its gone. idt i need to tell him. ...i think he dont need to kno unless we grow old together or we become more serious or w.e but it's unneccessary for now.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH. ...

Closed Thread