It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2007, 11:54 AM   #1
(male)

Curls96 HB User
Red spot?

I noticed today that I have a red spot on the underside of my penis about a half inch long and almost the length of the shaft. I remembered it itching the other day and noticed that some of the skin was flaking off in this area. It's also the same place where I placed my fingers while masturbation, which I've done excessively more of lately. I've added lotion and the itch went away, with no stinging or soreness or open wound, but the skin kind of shines. I don't have insurance so I'm trying to save a doctor's visit but realize I'll probably have to. Is there any way this could just be some case of dry skin or something? As many replies as possible no matter how short would make me feel a thousand times better. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #2
(female)

s3xb0mb HB User
Re: Red spot?

Hey - it sounds like it might be a little bit of a friction irritation. Much like you'd get if you had a carpet burn, friction caused by, lets say, masterbation might rub the skin a little too roughly, even with lubrication. This could cause a little friction burn-like mark. The skin on this spot will eventually renew itself, which sounds to m like what it is doing. If some skin is flaking off and the remaining skin is a little shiney, it sounds like the old damaged skin has come off and the new skin, which may gleam or shine a little, has replaced it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread