It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
(female)

Makingitthru HB User
Red face confusing chlamydia...

Ok so I've been with my boyfriend for a long while now. We had taken a break once and I made the mistake of sleeping with someone else. I never told my boyfriend when we got back together. I went to my obgyn for a pap. She calls me the next week telling me I have chlamydia. At this point I really believed that my boyfriend had gave it to me, not thinkig about my mistake on the side. Me and my boyfriend had sex more than 10 times after my mistake. He got tested after I told him. Turns out he's completely clean. Is that possible ???

Old 02-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

niknak77 HB User
Re: confusing chlamydia...

It is possible. Your boyfriend was just lucky and did not catch it. If you are still concerned or confused talk to your doctor-they could explain it better to you. If you are worried talk to your boyfriend and double check that he was tested specifically for chlamydia, to help put your mind at rest. Please be careful in the future, and be sure to always use protection-no matter what.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread