It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
(male)

Billy147317 HB User
Testicle pain after chlamydia and initial syptoms lingering

I went to the local clinic and was diagnosed with chlymadia about 5 months ago and was immediately treated with a single dose of antibiotic.. (can't remember the name of it). Soon after that the symptoms became much less noticeable but not gone completely. I would say they were at about 10 percent of what they were with a little bit of discomfort in my urethra and small amounts of discharge. I went into the same clinic a second time and was tested again for chlamydia but when the results came back they were negative. At the time of the test i was given a 10 day twice daily supply of doxycycline. This cleared it up after several days of being on it, but sure enough, several weeks later the symptoms returned again, still very weak.

When they returned this time my testicles began to hurt, first the right one and a couple weeks later the left one also. I was tested again and results came back negative. I went on another round of doxycycline and during the taking of the antibiotics the pain went away as well as the discharge. Several weeks after being off the doxy syptoms returned and testicles still hurt...

I went to a urologist this time and was tested again and given a shot of penicillin in the rear and yet ANOTHER round of doxycycline. The tests for chlamydia again came back negative. Symptoms cleared up but now they're back again! Went back to the urologist and was told that I may have to treat this testicle pain like arthritis and deal with it with hot baths and anti-inflammatories because there's nothing left that can be done.

First, I'm worried about my fertilitity.. If i am having pretty constant pain in my testis should i be worried... the urologist said not to worry but i have a hard time accepting that with my balls constantly feeling like theyve been kicked.

Secondly, if i am still experiencing small amounts of discharge but am testing negative in swab and urine tests, is it possible for me to still spread the disease?? Sure the tests are negative but IVE STILL GOT SMALL AMOUNTS OF DISCOMFORT AND DISCHARGE!!!

I have not had any sexual contact with anyone since the initial encounter.. so that is also out of the question as the cause.

Thirdly.. im assuming ive got a super antibiotics-resistant strain of chlamydia.. should i keep trying antibiotics?? what about a mega dose of about 3 or 4 kinds at once to clear this thing once and for all

the anxiety is killing me

any and all opinions or advice will be much appreciated

bill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2008, 11:21 AM   #2
(male)

bobbyb777 HB User
Re: Testicle pain after chlamydia and initial syptoms lingering

Hey man im the same, i get white discharge at the end of peeing and my testicle hurts. i had chlamydia but had the anit biotics and have tested negative twice since, its been a year now and i still get the same and feels like my other testicle is starting to hurt????

Old 02-27-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
(male)

activebee HB User

Hey,
I am 30 years old and have been going through exactly the same as you have. Except for I never had injection. But I did cystoscopy (which is a camera injected in the penis via a tube, yes it was hurtful). Even that didnt show anything and I still have the pain in my testicles and have periodic discharge.
I would really appreciate if you could respond back and let me know what happened to you. Did you ever found the treatment?

Old 03-18-2010, 07:21 AM   #4
(male)

joseyw HB User

Don't be too scared. The exact same thing happened to me. Got chlamydia, went to the doctor, got the swabbing and the antibiotics, and it never fully went away. Even after more swabbings and shots of antibiotics, the testicular pain and a very small amount of clear discharge could be seen if the tip of the penis is squeezed. I was assured there was no infection; that it was all in my head and the pain could possibly be coming from scar tissue in the scrotum. Yeah...good luck trying to get me to willingly go and have my balls cut open.

That was twelve years ago. Since then I've married and had children. No infection transmitted, just still feels like I've been kicked in the nuts.
Billy147317, let the anxiety go, bro. I have general anxiety disorder, and let me tell you, it feels like a perpetual heart attack. I'll take sore jewels over anxiety ANY day!! I hope I was able to help someone.

Last edited by moderator2; 03-20-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: fix the smilie code

Old 04-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
(male)

Luis HB User

Dudes im in the same situation similar story and all I got a treatment with all kind of antibiotics and aparently got healed of chlamydia and all but I too have a regular pain in one of my testicle previous to a white discharge once every few months, then I take tests and all results negative.

But I known what im going to do, im gona take a sample (directly) of the white discharge and get it to the lab to see what exactly is and im gona mark on a calendar the day when I get the testicle pain and the discharge.

If we do that we can see if this thing is consistent or not and to see if its really chlamydia or other thing

Im gona post my results when I get them and you guys could try to do the same thing so we can compare

Old 04-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
(male)

guest3 HB User

You guys are not alone, 4 tabs of zithro and injection, 3 months of doxycycline..now at 400mg per day. Inbetween this, another shot of Zithro at 1g....then 1 week later 2g of zithro followed by another of 1g zithro...all the while on doxycycline and flagyl. Now Zithro 1g day 1 and 500mg everyday + 200mg doxy 2 times a day 20 days. Soon it will be 4 months. If medication stops, symptoms rapidly come back in 3 days. It takes 2g of zithro one shot to kill gonorrhea..1g to kill clymedia. Doctors only give patients 1g..they should be giving 2g + injection everyone. Tests now are also coming back negative, it seems like treatment avoids positive results but doesnt kill the problem. Check your urine in the AM look for foreign mucus in a large clear glass. There is definitely an infection still active, battling the antibiotics. But yet negative results, obviously its gone into a stage that normal testing cannot find. Another theory is maybe take a rigorous treatment for Gonorrhea...if the standard treatments for gonereah take your symptoms away.then that may also be the problem. Because if it were clymedia only it would not effect it. zithro and doxy can weaken Gonorrhea but not kill it which kinda mimics the problems here described. Zithro seems to knock it down the hardest....i think someone should try Zithro 10 days 1g perday... starting with 2g first day. Doctors are not agressive enough, there building resistant strains. IMO

Old 07-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
(male)

Macneer HB User

Same situation here... Had unprotected sex, 3 weeks later stinging at tip and discharge but only if I squeeze/milk it. Wentto an STD clinic twice but gotnegative results for both chlamydia and gonorrhea. Didn't receive anything because they didn't know what to treat so I waited on blood test results...

Got them back and everything was negative! At this time I'm in pain... Feeling cramping in my
lower abdomen, like someone is pulling some strings from my testicles to my abdomen and pinching them. I had small sharp pains under my rib cage and gut on occasion and felt like there was a bulb like thing towards the outer part of my
hips when I stretched oneway or another or up.

Doxy for a week and a half finally numbed and dulled the pain which was still there and most noticeable when sitting but it wasn't u til I took a gram of azithromycin thst the stinging and pain went away 97%. this was 3 days ago I took the AZM the night of the end of my doxy 2 week cycle. Now I'm just waiting for it to return... I occassionally feel a sting at the tip of my penis or a dull bimb pain in my groin.

When the onset of symptoms initially came on I remember there was a warm feeling that felt like it was sweeping over my hips from side to side. When I sat on occassion it felt like my left leg would fall asleep....

Anyone else experience this? Is it a new STD?

Old 07-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #8
(male)

ecogenie1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy147317 View Post
I went to the local clinic and was diagnosed with chlymadia about 5 months ago and was immediately treated with a single dose of antibiotic.. (can't remember the name of it). Soon after that the symptoms became much less noticeable but not gone completely. I would say they were at about 10 percent of what they were with a little bit of discomfort in my urethra and small amounts of discharge. I went into the same clinic a second time and was tested again for chlamydia but when the results came back they were negative. At the time of the test i was given a 10 day twice daily supply of doxycycline. This cleared it up after several days of being on it, but sure enough, several weeks later the symptoms returned again, still very weak.

When they returned this time my testicles began to hurt, first the right one and a couple weeks later the left one also. I was tested again and results came back negative. I went on another round of doxycycline and during the taking of the antibiotics the pain went away as well as the discharge. Several weeks after being off the doxy syptoms returned and testicles still hurt...

I went to a urologist this time and was tested again and given a shot of penicillin in the rear and yet ANOTHER round of doxycycline. The tests for chlamydia again came back negative. Symptoms cleared up but now they're back again! Went back to the urologist and was told that I may have to treat this testicle pain like arthritis and deal with it with hot baths and anti-inflammatories because there's nothing left that can be done.

First, I'm worried about my fertilitity.. If i am having pretty constant pain in my testis should i be worried... the urologist said not to worry but i have a hard time accepting that with my balls constantly feeling like theyve been kicked.

Secondly, if i am still experiencing small amounts of discharge but am testing negative in swab and urine tests, is it possible for me to still spread the disease?? Sure the tests are negative but IVE STILL GOT SMALL AMOUNTS OF DISCOMFORT AND DISCHARGE!!!

I have not had any sexual contact with anyone since the initial encounter.. so that is also out of the question as the cause.

Thirdly.. im assuming ive got a super antibiotics-resistant strain of chlamydia.. should i keep trying antibiotics?? what about a mega dose of about 3 or 4 kinds at once to clear this thing once and for all

the anxiety is killing me

any and all opinions or advice will be much appreciated

bill

If you are still alive and having the same symptoms there is a chance that you do have a suppressed std where the anitibiotics drive the std deep into the body where medical test can not detect it. Don't know if it has spread to the joints and muscles in your body but do think by this time it has. I also have the same symptoms and went through everything you have and more. I know now that I should of went to a homeopathic doctor at first signs of the std and gotten a remedy for it. Medical doctors are not trained to cure anything. As I said anitibiotics suppress the condition. It will take a homeopathic doctor that has experience with std's. Just sorry that I found out to late for myself but if this gets to someone that really wants to help themselves please do your own research in what I have said before putting antibiotics into your body. If you do, find a homeopathic doctor right away and have him treat you also. Do not wait!!! If you do you will have complications later on in life. I was tested before I even had sex with this person and her test also came back negative but she infected me because her std was suppressed and she still had the disease. Wish the best to all that are suffering with this monster that might haunt you.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:05 AM   #9
(male)

jerrow HB User

Has your condition improved?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #10
(male)

hockey4life HB User

Hi,

I am in the same situation and found a condition online called Epididymitis which can show up when someone gets chlamydia or gonorrhea. There is a link that describes it:
http://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment/2010/epididymitis.htm

Some threads describe the treatment that the site states however it does mention that the condition can be chronic.

Closed Thread