It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2009, 07:41 AM   #1
(male)

magicman61 HB User
Unhappy Pimple on my crotch

I noticed about a month ago that I had one pimple-resembling sore on my crotch while I was in the shower. It didn't hurt or itch or anything, but i popped it to get the little bit of puss that was in it out. It bled for awhile too. It went away and then it left the skin kind of...gray? It hasn't changed, and today, it sorta squeezed it again and more puss came out. Like I said, it doesn't hurt or itch, so I don't believe its any type of STD (I hope?). I've only had oral sex with a girl, and I'm pretty sure she was clean, since there are no visible signs of anything on her mouth. OH and once when it was a little inflated, I messed with it and took an ingrown hair out. So I'm pretty sure its just that. But it wont go away. Should I be worried? I'm sort of starting to freak out =\ Anyone know what I should do? Thanks.

Oh and also, its not a cluster or spots or anything, its just one single spot.

Last edited by magicman61; 11-28-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something

Old 12-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
(male)

magicman61 HB User
Re: Pimple on my crotch

Is there no one to reply to this? ):

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

resolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB User

Can you see if the pimple has a "head" to it? Most cysts or pimples have a natural spot on them where the contents should come out if squeezed. That's usually a giveaway that it's nothing real serious.

You don't say exactly where it is. Based on the description, I'm thinking you mean it's on body skin, not genital skin. Is that true? I almost suspect it's a cyst because the same spot has filled again with a bit of pus. That's what cysts do. Pimples typically do not repeat at the same spot, do they? (I have painful experience with cysts but have only had about 5 pimples in my life so I don't know them.)

The thing is, if it's a sebaceous cyst it can linger as it is forever but it could also suddenly get very large, hot, infected and painful. If you go to a doctor, ask them to check it out. They can usually tell from a visual if that's the problem. As long as it drainable, you should be okay. But if the head of it clogs, it gets rough and would need to be lanced. Don't worry about showing them. They're not going to do anything right that second. But it sounds more like this type of issue than anything STD related.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:02 AM   #4
(male)

tabb9512 HB User

If it was herpes it would be a clear liquid (based on my experience).

From what it sounds like it might have just been the ingrown hair.

Also, they don't always present as a cluster of spots and can just be one.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
(male)

5cl0wn3 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman61 View Post
I noticed about a month ago that I had one pimple-resembling sore on my crotch while I was in the shower. It didn't hurt or itch or anything, but i popped it to get the little bit of puss that was in it out. It bled for awhile too. It went away and then it left the skin kind of...gray? It hasn't changed, and today, it sorta squeezed it again and more puss came out. Like I said, it doesn't hurt or itch, so I don't believe its any type of STD (I hope?). I've only had oral sex with a girl, and I'm pretty sure she was clean, since there are no visible signs of anything on her mouth. OH and once when it was a little inflated, I messed with it and took an ingrown hair out. So I'm pretty sure its just that. But it wont go away. Should I be worried? I'm sort of starting to freak out =\ Anyone know what I should do? Thanks.

Oh and also, its not a cluster or spots or anything, its just one single spot.
hmm it might be from physical activity or pushing too hard when u crap. ive gotten those too lol

Closed Thread