It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
(female)

bryony1988 HB User
please help if u take tablets at the clinic has clamidia gone for good

hi i my boyfriend had a strange discharge n went to the clinic and they told me to get checked too , i took 4 tablet there and then after my test i found out 2weeks later for my results i had clamidia . does the tablet get rid of clamidia for good and how long does it take to go ??????? am really scared i have always wanted children and always panick about been diagnosed with infitility .
< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 01-27-2010 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Please do not post personal information, such as name, telephone or email address. Thanks!

Old 02-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: please help if u take tablets at the clinic has clamidia gone for good

If you both took them at the same time and refrained from unprotected sex, you should be cured. Of course, if one of you cheats, all bets are off.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread