It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
(male)

drinthmaking HB User
Paranoid!! Somebody help!

Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like some insight in regards my problem. I am a 27 year old male and have been in a serious relationship for the last 6 months. My partner is clean of any STD's as so am I. I have been tested prior to being sexually active with her. About one week ago she had given me some pretty hard fallatio and there was plenty of saliva on my penis. I then proceeded to put on a dry non-spermicidal and non lubricated condom (Trojan Red). We had rough sex and then I pulled out my penis and ejaculated in the condom and threw the condom in the trash. I then went to the bathroom and wiped the head of my penis with water and clean toilet paper. Then I used 3 baby wipes to wipe my penis clean. Again before we went to bed she insisted to give me another round of intense hard fallatio. So I gave in and cleaned myself the same way I just described prior. The next morning I noticed some red irritated skin on the right side of my shaft and the right side of penis gland. I wasn't sure if this was HSV-2? I canít just go to sleep and wake up with HSV-2 the next morning after sex, even though I wore a condom? I just a bit paranoid now and have not had any sex. There were no pimples or bumps. There was a mild itch and irritation. I am thinking my skin was just irritated b/c of her teeth, saliva, and chemicals in the wipes, and maybe an allergic reaction to latex. Today I noticed some white flaky skin on the side that was irritated a week ago. I am not sure if this dead skin? Anyone with any advice would help? I have tried using lubricated and spermicidal Trojan condoms and they irritate the skin on my penis shaft. I have jock itch in my groin area between my thighs many years ago and I used a topical cream and it never came back. Not sure if this has anything to do with my problem, but just wanted to put it out there.

Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread