It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2010, 05:07 AM   #1
(male)

randomuser29 HB User
Can feel bumps inside girlfriends vagina, red dot appeared on penis

I can feel a few little bumps inside my girlfriends vagina when fingering her, at first I didnt really take any notice, but then a red spot appeared on my penis shaft. I had touched my penis with the same hands used after, to clean myself up and sort myself out so to speak and was thinking, if they are genital warts, could I have transfered them from her vagina to myself by hand?

A couple of days ago, we went at it again and I decided to be careful not to touch my penis after with the hand used to finger her just incase. Instead I thought I'd devise a little test and touch one of my *** cheeks instead. This morning I noticed a little red spot appear on my *** cheek.

I dont know if these spots appeared before or after fingering her, but I definately did not notice them until after fingering her. Now Im really worried, for myself and what the hell do I say to her!?

Ive heard spots can just be spots, and come and go. This spot that appeared on my penis shaft has been there for 5 days now, I dont know if thats usual or short for a spot to dissapear or not, i just know spots on my face can take a while. And I get quite a lot of spots. The spot doesnt hurt, irritate or course any problems when I touch it. Its just there. She is my first sexual partner so I could not have caught anything previously.

Last edited by randomuser29; 06-04-2010 at 06:34 AM.

Old 06-06-2010, 05:23 AM   #2
(male)

randomuser29 HB User
Re: Can feel bumps inside girlfriends vagina, red dot appeared on penis

Anybody? Any help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
(female)

bubbles4u HB User
Re: Can feel bumps inside girlfriends vagina, red dot appeared on penis

I am a female, and I caught genital warts when I was maybe twenty-three years old. Yes, you can catch genital warts by touching your girlfriend's privates then touching your penis...I have never heard of getting the bumps anywhere else(like you said you got one on your cheek), but it's possible I guess! I caught my disease from a woman who knew she had the disease and didn't want to be honest with me about it(yep, I am a lesbian)... It's very easy to catch genital warts even when wearing condoms... You need to tell your girlfriend soon as possible so that she can get treated...I don't know what they do to men's warts, but I can tell you how the doctor handled my case. At first, my doctor gave me some cream(it's been so long ago that I don't remember the name of it) that I put on each bump... Well that didn't get rid of my warts! My doctor referred me to an OBGYN, and he used a q-tip and some acid and put that one me... He also sent me home with a small bottle of acid that I had to appily to the bumps and got someone else to help me... What's really bad is that if your girlfriend doesn't treat them, then when she wipes, they can spread from the vagina to the anus area... Same for men... they can spread and get worse.. So you and your girlfriend both need to get treated right away... If she knew she had this and was dishonest with you, then you need to leave her... If she didn't know any better, don't be so mad at her... You both can live happy lives... I had my first and ONLY outbreak! After the doctor treated me that first time, I never saw a wart on me again!! Good luck to you and your girlfriend, and I am sorry(if you have this)!!!!

Closed Thread