It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
(male)

nowayout028 HB User
Unhappy Dry Itchy Red/Flaky Spots On Penis.. Any Help?

27/M/Sexually Active

Hi everyone I am new here and am seriously embarrased about this but I have to seek some information.. This started back about a 2 years ago.. It seemed to lessen and come back.. but never completely go away.. Its more now than ever though.. These red spots on my shaft seem to be together in groups, they arent blisters and they dont bleed or hurt or have any puss coming from them.. The best way I can descibe it is very dry flaky spots and they are itchy but not overwhelmingly itchy.. I am almost sure this has to be herpes.. but there are no sores or blisters.. they just itch and flake.. I dont have any insurance so blood work and urologist visits are going to be super expensive.. I have had multiple partners and a few were unprotected.. so this is obviously an std.. but which one? and is it possibly a skin or fungal infection as opposed to herpes?? Any help is appreciated here.. If more info is required I will be happy to give it..

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-17-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Pictures of genitals may not be posted. Sorry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
(male)

jtractor HB User
Re: Dry Itchy Red/Flaky Spots On Penis.. Any Help? (pics)

Any progress with this problem? I seem to have a similar issue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2011, 03:30 AM   #3
(male)

embarressedman HB Userembarressedman HB User

I used to get the exact same thing on my foreskin. I must have had it for 12 months or more. I had more foreskin removed and never had the problem again. I had a test a few days ago I had not thought about this until I got my test but I had chlamydia. After doing a little bit of exploring I think this is what caused this same problem for me. Go to the docs have test and he will be able to treat you for it.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
(female)

sinisterchick HB User

Genital warts.

Closed Thread