It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
(male)

MrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB User
How to Practice Safe Sex with A Stranger?

Hi I've never had sex but i want to. I'm considering having sex with a hooker.
What should i do to be safe?

Is condom good? I hear alot of stories about how condoms are not full proof

Old 12-24-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: How to Practice Safe Sex with A Stranger?

Hello,

May I ask why you are choosing for your first sexual encounter to be with a hooker?

That is such a high risk behavior, that is not only dangerous in the STD world, but in the other risks you are putting yourself in line for, such as robbery, arrest, and such.

I cannot advise on anything illegal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2010, 04:39 AM   #3
(male)

MrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB User

Thanks for your advice. I decided not to do it. Well I was never gonna really do it. Just a strong thought. Cause i've been single all my life and have never had a gf. And my sex drive is high. Masterbation doesn't satisfy me as much as contact with actual girl.

BUt aaa. i guess i'l just wait another 10 years without girlfriend.

BTW I'm 31 male

Last edited by MrDister78; 12-25-2010 at 04:39 AM.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
(female)

cailin30 HB User

Its unfortunate your finding it difficult to meet someone.
Im fairly certain the only form of contraception that protects against STD's is a condom. Other forms are just contraceptives, i.e. they prevent fertilisation.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

First of all, I am very happy you did not go through with your idea. As much as it seems as if a real woman would be more satisfying than masturbation, it could easily turn out to be very disappointing, expensive, and leave you feeling terrible instead.

I would not give in so easily...

Maybe we could offer you some suggestions on where you might find some women that are in a similar situation as yourself... there are lots of people looking for love.

What is your typical routine? In order for things to change, you need to change a bit as well.

Would you consider taking a class, or doing some volunteer work? These are places where people of similar interests can be found, as well as many others.

Joining a gym is a good one, because you are killing two birds with one stone. Working out leads to better health, a better physique, and more confidence, all good things to benefit both you, and your chances at finding a woman.

What about your workplace? Do you interact with customers? Fellow workers are of course, not advisable to date.

If this is interesting to you, share some of your interests with us and we can help you get a new plan together to find Miss Right!

Wishing the best to you...

Closed Thread