It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
(male)

jones730 HB User
Unhappy Small round scabs on penis...could this be an STD?! (pictures included)

About 5 days ago me and my girlfriend had sex (we have been together for 4 months and having sex the whole time) but towards the end my penis started to burn a little bit and it was hurting after we finished. I figured it was just from the friction that maybe it caused some small cuts or something.

The next day my skin was dry / flaky and there were a few little small scabs, however they would rub off on my boxers when I move around and the wounds would become bigger and re-scab. It has been about 5 days now and the scabs on the underside of my penis and at the base have pretty much gone away and healed, but the ones on top of my penis keep scraping off from my boxers or fall off when I shower so they aren't healing. I'm not sure what this could be from.

They aren't really painful until my boxers rub against them or the scabs come off. I have been using neosporin/hydrogen peroxide to keep it uninfected. Could this be herpes? a yeast infection? some other sking infection?

Note, my girlfriend said she has been experiencing pain the last few times we had intercourse and that it burns when she pees. I don't have any other symptoms aside from the wounds/scabs. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Last edited by Administrator; 01-09-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Small round scabs on penis...could this be an STD?! (pictures included)

You both need to see a doctor. Whatever this is, it needs to be treated before you have sex again. Best of luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
(female)

igetit HB User

From your description, it doesn't sound like your systems should be ignored. Herpes outbreaks most often happen during stressful times, and you seem very stressed about this. So, if what you describe is Herpes, it would make sense of why it hasn't gone away. I hope this helped.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-11-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:18 PM   #4
(male)

lax HB User

not to go off on a tangent but im new on this site. but about a week ago i had unprotected sex and ever sense then the in side of my penis had hurt kinda like a burning but it does not hurt when i pee! then about a day ago i noticed 4 red raised pimple looking bumps just below the head of my penis. there has been some itching but not a lot could this just be a yeast infection? or STDs? again sorry to post this on your blog i could not figure out how to make a new one! and i have had sex with 3 other girls but on was a virgin! any feed back ih helpful!

Closed Thread