It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
(male)

joseph4blues HB User
burning sensation in the genital

This started when I had unprotected sex,continues burning sensation in the scrotum and the buttoms, when I sit down for long I feel internal heat in the buttocks, perenium, scrotum, all the genetal area are entirely warm and uncomfortable. continue burning sensation in the genetal area, my scrotum is always loose and relax, the symptoms is over 2yrs now, bofore the burning started btw the upper part of the left side of the scrotum and the tigh, then they said is varicose I had surgery, later it momoves to the upper side of the right side of the scrotum and the tigh, now the burning sensation in the right side of the scrotum and tigh is not going at all, now I have reoccurring boil in the perenuim. I hav done alot of text, urine test is always negative, no microrganism, semen test was staph and stephcoccus bacteria, sometimes ago i feel burning in the bladder when I want to urinate but that has stop now

Pls I more light on this, Im seriously worried about this.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:03 AM   #2
(male)

joseph4blues HB User
Re: burning sensation in the genital

pls I need reply

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread