It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
(male)

aaron28 HB User
The gift that keeps giving

I contracted gonorrhea last May and subsequently had it treated. I then was tested re-tested a few months later with negative results. 2 Months ago I decided to have a full STD test (blood and urine) done just to be on the safe side, and again everything came back negative.

My problem is this... and I'll be blunt...When I ride in the car for long hours I get some discomfort in my penis, I think because of all the vibration. It feels like it's in my ureathra in the shaft. Whenever my penis gets bent in my pants, and I don't mean severly, I get the same discomfort, but whenever I'm vertical I'm good. It's mid-way down the shaft and feels like theres something wrong with my ureathra. Also, whenever I urinate I have a lot of what I like to call "dribbling" at the end. I was in a hurry once and zipped up and finished becuase I thought I was done and sure enough 10 seconds later I could feel a slight wetness. I checked and as I thought i had "dribbled out" a bit more. I generally have no issues at all during the day and I sit a lot at work.

I have no pain in my testicals and I have no pain in my lower abdomen. I do on occasion, however, have a bit of blood with my stool (not blood in the stool itself) but I'm pretty sure this is due to hemorrhoids that haven't been treated. I've had them for years off and on before any of this.

One final thing... I notice that after I ejaculate and get dressed and some time passes that the next time I have to urinate that my ureathra is seemingly closed at the tip or the tip is stuck to my boxers. It's like there is some fuild or something that comes out once I go limp and it dries over the opening. I've kind of always had this to some degree, but now if I just try to open it by urinating it's quite painful and so I just spread the opening apart before I being urinating.

What's the deal? Is there some lasting effects of gonorrhea that are still going on? I had sex and two days later the girl had a UTI so I went and got tested afterward (the 2 months ago test) and it all came back negative? I haven't noticed any "seepage" and certainly nothing like when I had "The Drip". I just don't get it? I plan on getting tested again unless something changes for the better.

Last edited by aaron28; 02-04-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
(female)

ladyluv HB User
Re: The gift that keeps giving

have you consulted it to a doctor? maybe you acquired some infection and it needs to be treated right away. good luck

Closed Thread