It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
(female)

vengenz92 HB User
Exclamation Need an answer ASAP

I had sex with my boyfriend a week ago, first time ever. We had oral nd sexual intercourse. We used condoms for the most part but a couple of times we didn't. I went through the whole pregnancy scare nd took the emergency contraceptive pill. Thought I was done until yesterday. My vagina started itching, real bad. I thought that maybe I'd have to wash even more. So today I had really bad itching so i took a shower, lathered up my hands nd washed. I felt one little lump on my vagina nd kinda popped it, like you would a pimple. That's when everything else, my clitoris and lips, everything started hurting really bad. I put baby powder nd a panty liner. Told my mom to take me to the doctor. Until 20 minutes ago, i went to the rest room nd was curious so i checked. I have white pimple like things on my vagina nd it still hurts. The one I had popped is bleeding a bit. I asked my boyfriend if he ever got checked and he said that he was clean. I googled it nd found 'vaginitis'? It can be an std or a yeast infection. I'm terrified. Can anyone help nd make sure i'm not over reacting. Is this curable? Oh, nd I have No kind of discharge or odor. I also got real sick on thursday. It started with a runny nose, turned in to a real bad cold or flu before the vaginal discomfort.

Last edited by vengenz92; 03-12-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
(female)

lexidrifts13 HB User
Re: Need an answer ASAP

It could be something as minor as an allergic reaction to the latex or spermicide. It's best to get checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

yes get it checked out, it could be something minor, or could be an STD.....
but please please don't put baby powder in your panties ever again....
doing that has been linked to ovarian cancer!

Old 03-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #4
(female)

vengenz92 HB User

I went to the doctor nd it was just a yeast infection. The white bumps were the baby powder I had put before, i thought that would relieve the burning/discomfort in my vagina.

Closed Thread