It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
(male)

tmobile20 HB User
please help

Hello I'm 20 yr old male and curious ,it Burns when I urinate and typically is darker than usual,but the thing that gets me is everyrime I drink water it goes away and only lasts during urination and thats it but I have not got checked yet but I would assume a uti but is uti reoccurring without actual antibiotics? And I would also assume STD as well but only symptom i have is bburn when pee. Please if anybody is aware please help me if u understand.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: please help

Darker urine usually indicates dehydration. If you drank more, it would lighten up. I suspect that since it burns when you urinate, you could be subconsciously not drinking as much.

As for the burning, yes, a UTI can come back if you don't get it treated properly. As for it maybe being an STD, yup, it could be that too. Having it burn when you pee is a symptom of a few of them (treatable).

So my suggestion is the same whether it's a UTI or an STD: go to a doctor or clinic and get it treated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2011, 07:15 AM   #3
(male)

tmobile20 HB User

Thank u very much for responding I'm getting checked today,I'm just scared of results.

Old 03-29-2011, 05:48 AM   #4
(female)

brightstar01 HB User

It sounds like a uti to me drink plenty of water and cranberry juice to help flush it out.

Old 03-30-2011, 08:18 AM   #5
(male)

tmobile20 HB User

Ok turns out I have clymedia and ghonerria I'm taking Fwd: Doxycycl HyC 100mg,,,meyronidazol. 500 mg, anybody know how long this usually takes to get rid of I'm just really scared this is first and last time ill ever experience this. Any responce would be appreciate it.

Closed Thread