It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
(female)

Acessliyn HB User
Hoping this isn't what I think it is? need answers please?

Ok so I've always been the type to hide things terribly embarrasing. This is one of those things that I've been hiding ever since I was like in 6th grade. So my 6th grade year I usually wore tight pants, and I thought that maybe that was the cause of the hard sensitive lump I had like right between the connection of my inner thigh in vagina like right in the crease I guess. And I had it on both sides. One would go down eventually or then both would go down, so I didn't think of it as anything even though it did become unbareable at times if I closed my legs so you could imagine when I got it I walked kind of awkward. But that wasn't the problem. The problem is when I became sexually active(I think) and I got this pink bump(on the outside of vagina)? Idk it's like it started off small and didn't bother me at all, but it started to itch(maybe because it was healing idk) but I couldn't help to scratch, and ever since when I scratch, I cut it and it's almost as if it grew larger and larger, but it's not terribly big just noticeable. And it's so itchy sometimes(when it heals I assume) that I can't help scratching it and making it worse, but i don't know what it is, I've finally told my mom about it a long time ago, and we went to a doctor and she said it looks like herpes, but they ran tests on it, and it wasn't anything. They told me to soak in warm water. I'm just confused, scared, and worried. Also recently, right around the hole of my vagina is white, like from discharge? what is that about? Help please someone answer.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
(female)

missboston HB User
Re: Hoping this isn't what I think it is? need answers please?

just wondering how old you are now it and when was the first time you felt discomfort

Old 07-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
(female)

Acessliyn HB User
Re: Hoping this isn't what I think it is? need answers please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missboston View Post
just wondering how old you are now it and when was the first time you felt discomfort
I am 17 years, and the first time was over a year ago It just won't go away, and it could be because I keep scratching the scab off eventually, but idk.

Closed Thread