It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #1
(male)

Betris123 HB User
Red bumps on genital area Very Nervous

I am a 23 year old male who about a month ago started to develop red bumps around both the base and above my penis. When I pop the bumps they start to bleed. There are 2 clusters of bumps and they are completely painless. I have no other symptoms. The last time I have had sex was 3 months ago. I have been sexually active with the same girl since October of 2010.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
(female)

bml89 HB User
Re: Red bumps on genital area Very Nervous

First of all, you should NEVER pop the bumps. The could become infected. If you have been sexually active with only the same girl, she could be the carrier of something if she has been with more partners while still seeing you. I do not know much about STD's since I have never had one but I would suggest seeing your doctor asap. If it is a STD you should NOT continue any sexually activity with anyone in case it has a possibility of being spread. Also, has she had a yeast infection recently? Yeast infections from women can be passed to men if not treated. Most men do not think they can get yeast infections but they can. I hope you can get to the doctor and get this figured out. Sorry you are having trouble and please do not pop the bumps. You aren't even supposed to pop pimples. since your bumps bleed rather then let our pus or something then it really does not need to be popped. Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread