It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2012, 04:36 AM   #1
(male)

decaturguy2017 HB User
Genital warts - how did I get this?

I have never had anyone in my sex life except my wife. She is a wonderful woman. We are both faithful to each other and have been. About a year ago I was got in the public restroom stall of someone that had just used it. I sat down. I have a lifelong habbit of taring off the toilet paper, putting it to my mouth, and then licking it to get it wet to wipe. I got some gooey stuff in my mouth. I spit it out .. but think I may have used the paper anyway. I know think that I might have genitals warts. This is the only thing I can think of. What help can you offer?

Old 04-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
(male)

DMG99 HB User
Re: Genital warts - how did I get this?

The first thing I would do is go to the doctor to determine what, if anything, is wrong with you. You indicated that you think it's genital warts, which means it may not be since it has not been clinically diagnosed.

Based on what you are saying, I doubt this is genital warts. If you and your wife are in a monogamous relationships, then this would not be warts. There can be other issues going on. You did not describe why you think you have warts, so I don't know what you are experiencing. However, some issues that may go on down there could be the result of sweating/rubbing/chafing/etc. Absolutely nothing to do with sexual activity.

The toilet paper encounter that you described is absolutely not related to an STD. If anything, you would have developed something orally, not in the genital region. Absolutely no reason to think this has anything to do with an STD.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #3
(male)

decaturguy2017 HB User

I have one (I think) in the opening to my rectum.

My wife and I do have oral sex now and then.. I more on her than she on me. She has warts on her butt ... maybe one starting on her vagina lips .. I am just wondering through the series of events ... this is quite scary ...

I just am asking .. how is this possible if it is std warts?

Old 04-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
(male)

DMG99 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturguy2017 View Post
I have one (I think) in the opening to my rectum.

My wife and I do have oral sex now and then.. I more on her than she on me. She has warts on her butt ... maybe one starting on her vagina lips .. I am just wondering through the series of events ... this is quite scary ...

I just am asking .. how is this possible if it is std warts?

The only way you would have a genital wart near your rectum is if you engaged in receptive anal sex. That does not sound like that is the case. My guess is whatever you have is not genital warts.

Regarding your wife, if these are truly genital warts that she has, it is possible that she's had them and they have laid dormant after contracting them from another sexual partner. However, it is unlikely that they would lay dormant for years, so if you two have been together for an extended period, then these are not genital warts.

My best suggestion is just to go get checked out. It really doesn't matter how or why something happens; if there is an issue, you just need to find that out, get treated, and live healthy after that.

Closed Thread