It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
(female)

Loveyy HB User
Unhappy Is this an STD?

Hello everyone, I am new here but in need of help, please. All advice would be greatly appreciated. Basically, I had sexual intercourse on Wednesday night/early morning. I showered that morning noticing two red bumps on the right side of my labia. Fairly decent in size. I freaked. It almost looked like I had a slight white film over it, burned when I urinated..I thought maybe I happened to just "itch" that particular side or something. Possibly ingrown hairs that were irritated from having "rough" sex due to not shaving for a day or two. They became sore that evening. I noticed the next morning, it is also of the left side now. Quite painful. My entire vagina is red and swollen, positive for irritation. I should two girlfriends, they do not seem like they are blisters persay because hair is also growing through these bumps. I am so scared..tonight I had a huge gush of white discharge, no odor that I noticed. The weird thing is, I am soaked even in my anal area but nothing is there, just the labia bumps that are look like possible pimples. Please help me..I go to the doctor tomorrow but I honestly can't sleep. Any advice issued be great. Thank you.

Last edited by Loveyy; 04-15-2012 at 07:08 PM.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
(male)

DMG99 HB User
Re: Is this an STD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveyy View Post
Hello everyone, I am new here but in need of help, please. All advice would be greatly appreciated. Basically, I had sexual intercourse on Wednesday night/early morning. I showered that morning noticing two red bumps on the right side of my labia. Fairly decent in size. I freaked. It almost looked like I had a slight white film over it, burned when I urinated..I thought maybe I happened to just "itch" that particular side or something. Possibly ingrown hairs that were irritated from having "rough" sex due to not shaving for a day or two. They became sore that evening. I noticed the next morning, it is also of the left side now. Quite painful. My entire vagina is red and swollen, positive for irritation. I should two girlfriends, they do not seem like they are blisters persay because hair is also growing through these bumps. I am so scared..tonight I had a huge gush of white discharge, no odor that I noticed. The weird thing is, I am soaked even in my anal area but nothing is there, just the labia bumps that are look like possible pimples. Please help me..I go to the doctor tomorrow but I honestly can't sleep. Any advice issued be great. Thank you.
It is impossible to tell whether or not you have an STD. You are doing the right thing by getting tested. If it is an STD, it may well be chlamydia. Here is what the Center for Disease Control says about the disease:

"In women, the bacteria initially infect the cervix and the urethra (urine canal). Women who have symptoms might have an abnormal vaginal discharge or a burning sensation when urinating. If the infection spreads from the cervix to the fallopian tubes (tubes that carry fertilized eggs from the ovaries to the uterus), some women still have no signs or symptoms; others have lower abdominal pain, low back pain, nausea, fever, pain during intercourse, or bleeding between menstrual periods. Chlamydial infection of the cervix can spread to the rectum."

I know that someone has to get STDs, so you can't just say it's unlikely. However, it is always more likely that you do not have an STD than you do have an STD. I hope in your case that it is true! Good luck with your test.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread