It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
(female)

jamesy1234 HB User
Help need help ASAP! Genital warts?????

Hello, i am 17 and my bf is 19 for almost two yearsive had some mistakes in the past as well as my bf me more than him if that matter. Well long story short ive been tested for an ghonnoria and clyamidia a few times and when i was at the hospital i asked for an std testing both times i went there i dont know for which ones but the first time everything was negative than i didnt get any response from them this was over a month ago. All i have been clean before i got regularly tested my nf had a brownish black wart like bump? Above his penis. He ripped it off everything was okay until recently alot more have shown up. Like eight Or so i believe tey look exactly te same. Im now waitingfor insurance to get fully tested and i just need to know info before i find out. And i also have a weird feelin in my vagina uncomfortable sometimes itchy at night if i wear pants. And there is very very tiny white bumps inside the wall of my lips . Someone please help! Me and my bf would both appricate it. Im really scared. Thank you to whoever responds!

Last edited by jamesy1234; 04-22-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB User
Re: Help need help ASAP! Genital warts?????

Jamesy,

Hon, you need to see if there is a free health clinic in your town and go and get checked out. Genital warts are caused by the HPV (Human papillomavirus) and they are extremely contagious. If you had unprotected sex with your boyfriend while he had active warts, odds are you've been infected. There are some treatments, but there is no cure for HPV and genital warts. Something else you need to be aware of, if you have oral sex with someone who has genital warts you can get them in your throat and mouth. So, you guys need to go to the clinic and get checked out, don't wait for the insurance to come through. If you have HPV it's something your going to have to learn to manage and live with.

Take care.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread