It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
(male)

Mattxx HB User
red rash on right side of penis shaft -- concerned!

I've done a lot of searching for the past few days yet still haven't found anything that has been quite like my situation. I have been with the same girl for close to 3 1/2 years now and we have been having unprotected sex for a little over two of those years. (Neither one of us have exhibited any signs of an STD in the past.)

We recently had sex two nights in a row which wasn't necessarily rough but both of which lasted quite a while and the next day I woke up with a red rash on the right side of my penis shaft with 7 or 8 little red scabs that were slightly larger than the head of a pin. It looks a bit dried out, is slightly sensitive to the touch, but does not hurt or itch. In the past few days it hasn't looked much different and doesn't look to be getting any better or worse.

I have also noticed a small lump between my inner thigh & groin area about the size of a marble and an wondering if these two are mutually exclusive or somehow connected.

I have read some places that she may have a yeast infection and I contracted it from her or had an allergic reaction to it, but my major concern here is if this is an STD or not.

I am sure I will have to visit a doctor at some point but I do not have health insurance so I am trying to avoid it at all costs.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #2
(male)

Andy448 HB User
Re: red rash on right side of penis shaft -- concerned!

Could be thrush, get some canister cream and see if that clears it up. It could also be just friction burn from rough sex or play. If the cream don't clear it up go see the doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
(male)

Andy448 HB User
Re: red rash on right side of penis shaft -- concerned!

Sorry canistan cream

Closed Thread