It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
(female)

joanne12345 HB User
Angry Molloscum problems

So i around December i started noticing the small bumps in my public region and by March i was diagnosed with Molluscum. About a month and a half ago i started talking to this guy, and things are getting pretty serious. Ive resisted his attempts to hook up as obviously i don't want to spread the molluscum to him. He thinks im just doing this cause i wanna do things the "right" way but really im just horrifically scared to tell him about my little problem. I feel like my molloscum is keeping me from letting him in, but i dont want to tell him as im scared he'll leave me. Im starting to fall really hard for this guy and i really just do not know what to do. Right now im 4 hours away in college and we've been going back and fourth a bit to see each other so it hasnt been a huge issue yet. Unfortunately the school year is coming to an end, and i will be home with him again all summer. I know hes going to want to celebrate my arrival when i get back, and it scares the crap outta me. Ive been trying to control the molluscum by popping the little bumps myself, but they only continue to spread. I am praying for the life of me that they are gone by the time i get home, but i know this is most likely unrealistic. This stupid disease is stressing me out like crazy, and i feel constantly embarrassed about it. Any advice or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated thanks

Old 05-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: Molloscum problems

Well there's no cure for Molloscum, they'll go away on their own between a few months to 2 years.

You need to be aware though they are a contagion, meaning every time you pick at them or try to pop them you can spread them to other people if you've not washed your hands, you can also spread them to other parts of your body.

They are also sexually transmitted, so you have to tell your boyfriend because you can't have sex with him until they're gone. You might as well just tell him and get it over with, it's not like you can put it off indefinitely. If he's really a "good" guy and he cares about you, he'll wait until it's safe.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
(female)

cowgirll HB User

my friend's child had molluscum on her legs which spread...she starting bathing her in epsom salt every night and it was COMPLETELY gone in two weeks...there are marks still there - but otherwise - it's GONE! get in that bath!!!! use that epsom liberally!!!

Old 06-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #4
(female)

cowgirll HB User

it can't hurt your body - it's cheap - AND it's painless!!

Closed Thread