It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
(male)

Travelling Man HB User
Very Worried for my partner and I

I am in need of advice.

About 18 months ago, I had unprotected sex with a prostitute whilst working away and on another occasion around a year ago I had oral sex with another.
Around 4 months after the oral sex encounter, I broke out in a rash that covered most of my torso, arms etc and lasted around 3 weeks but subsequently went away.
SInce then I have been very worried and anxiuos.
I have suffered from fatigue and muscle pains in my calf muscles, joint pain, like artheritis in my index finger but more worryingly a prolonged neck pain on my right shoulder area for nearly 4 months and even more worryingly my partner is experiencing the same neck pain problems and has joint pain in her hip infrequently.
Around 4 months after the last occurence, I was tested for all STD's and the results came back negative but I am increasingly worried that I may have contracted an STD and passed this ontto my partner.
Is there any advice that you could give.
Am I suffering from anxiety?
My partner and I are going through a very stressful time relating to ther matters at the moment.
Is it possible that we are both suffering from stress?
Why do we have the same symptom of neck pain that feel like a trapped nerve, could this be related to an STD.
Any advice would be apppreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Very Worried for my partner and I

Doesn't really sound like an STD, especially since you tested clean. There may be environmental factors at play, or you both contacted some other sort of infection or virus. You both should be seen by a doctor for tests to find out what is going on.

The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:
Travelling Man (05-26-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
(male)

Travelling Man HB User
Re: Very Worried for my partner and I

Magnetic,
I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Maybe the grey matter doing what it does best with me and makes me worry. I will take your advice and see a Doctor and will for my own sanity get tested again.
To say that I have learned my lesson is an understatement.
Thanks again.

Closed Thread