It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
(male)

bleach1200 HB User
Herpes from a hand job?

so i had protected sex about a year and a half ago. i had a std panel done and herpes and everything came back negative, i tested twice one at the 3 month and one at 6 month. about 12 weeks ago i received a handjob. and now i am getting extremely concerned. about a week ago i had a pimple like looking thing and i accidentally popped it and it turned red. it was like a continuos flow of puss for about 3 days and slowly started to heal and it healed in a week. There was no pain itching or burning. now the scary thing about 3 days ago i found a a bump looking thing and i popped it and there was some blood but puss as well on the third day puss is still coming out. I will say again no pain itching or burning. i put a bandaid on it and the puss would go through the bandaid. i have put 3 on it. i am going to get tested for hsv tomorrow at the 12 week mark. there s not really a bump there any more just a red cut looking thing. i guess my concern is that i i really dont want it to herpes. i have posted in all sorts of other forums to they say not to worry. you can not get herpes from a handjob. but i dont know i feel extremely stressed and am barely even to function. Another thing worth adding is that at the bottom of the penis where this is happening there is a strange discolouration which the doctor feels is dryness. There is some itching but i feel like it a normal kinda itch.am i just overreacting? because i constantly read it is practically impossible to get herpes from a handjob. i am just wondering if it sounds liek herpes or am i over reacting. i have had a cold sore at one point of time and that really hurt so i knwo its not that. but i jsut really could use some support or some reassurance. i just want it to be herpes. i thought a handjob was consider safe. aggghh so much stress i jsut wanna be young and stress free.
i would appreciate any input,
thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
(male)

bleach1200 HB User
Re: Herpes from a hand job?

also my testicles tingles once in awhile as well.
i dont know if has anythign to do with it

Old 06-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
(male)

jjm0019 HB User
Re: Herpes from a hand job?

dude, you are fine. sounds like normal stuff. if you're so worried, have your doctor test the "pimple" for an STD. probably just a pimple. stop worrying. this doesn't sound serious.

Closed Thread

Tags
herpes, hsv, scared, std